shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessertite by Adzia

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It turned out more beautiful than I could imagine! This is my Jeff White spessertite garnet in an 18k yellow gold swirl mounting designed and created by Adzia's Jewelry Atelier. Here are the pictures. It should arrive Saturday or Monday. You can be sure that I will post a bazillion pictures when it comes.

adziaspessfinished1.jpg

adziaspessfinished2.jpg

adziaspessfinished3.jpg

adziaspessfinished4.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
And the best picture:

adziaspessfinished5.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really really really love it!!! :love: :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the color of the spess is even more beautiful now that its set. I love the swirly wirly gold setting and the double prongs. I bet you can't wait until its in your hot little hands!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone! Orange as orange can be! And a beautiful ring!

anythingorange

Rough_Rock
It's lovely. The design is so fluid and showcases your beautiful stone very well. Can't wait to see the bazillion photos! :cheeky:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH its GORGEOUS :love: What a fabulous job they did. I love the color of the Spessartite. What a lucky lady you are.

I have got to contact them about settings. I have been very impressed with the pieces you have from them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I so love Adzia's designs!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow that turned out beautifully! I love the yellow gold with your bright orange stone :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable, would you mind giving me a ballpark of what this setting cost? I would be very interested in having one similar when I buy a Spessartite. I just love it.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
JUST GORGEOUS!! Nice spess and beautiful fret work on the setting, Upgradeable! Looks spectacular!! :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:love: Wow, what a ring! I'll echo bright ice: I want a similar one too! It's beautiful. Congrats!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful, the metal work is just awesome as well as the aesthetics of the whole piece. Congratulations!! :appl:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments. I can't wait to see how it looks on my hand! As for cost, it was just over 1k, considering the cost of gold to have the thing made for a size 8.5. I'd expect a smaller size, and 14k, would be much under that.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! :love: The scrollwork is beautifully done. Pricing also sounds reasonable. Would you recommend them for custom work?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I would absolutely recommend Adzia! She's a one woman show, so the initial design process takes a bit longer than she estimates. However, the creation is lightening fast! From the time we agreed upon the final design until she sent the finished pictures was one week! This is the fourth project I've done with her, and I'm sure I'll do another!

anythingorange

Rough_Rock
Back for another look. (Okay, maybe it's my fifth or sixth look.) :naughty: :love:

Upgradable, is there a thread about your Spess? It's really beautiful!

anythingorange

Rough_Rock

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable|1333131066|3160019 said:
Thank you all for the compliments. I can't wait to see how it looks on my hand! As for cost, it was just over 1k, considering the cost of gold to have the thing made for a size 8.5. I'd expect a smaller size, and 14k, would be much under that.

That's reasonable considering the price of gold at 18K and the labor involved.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1333154407|3160279 said:
Upgradable|1333131066|3160019 said:

That's reasonable considering the price of gold at 18K and the labor involved.

I agree - I was shocked that it was that low! Yay for Uppy!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Your spess looks amazing, and I love the prongs. You've convinced me that yellow gold looks best with orange.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just got the tracking notice that it will be in (maybe "on" would be a better descriptor) my hot little hand! :appl: :appl: :appl:

anythingorange

Rough_Rock
Upgradable|1333160136|3160381 said:
I just got the tracking notice that it will be in (maybe "on" would be a better descriptor) my hot little hand! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Woo-hoo!! :appl:

Charge your camera battery! We want *lots* of pics!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! The yellow gold is such a compliment to your spess. Enjoy! And post more pics too.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here are some pictures. The ring is beautiful, but I have some issues with the prongs. I doesn't look like much attention was paid to them during the finishing the process. I'll be sending it back to make it as close to "perfect" as it can be.

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4083.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Last three

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4081.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand shots!! I like your photos better than the vendor's, you can really appreciate the buttery yellow of the gold, and the substantial amount of metal. Sorry about the prongs, but it's really a lovely ring!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, TL. Adzia has already talked to me about the prongs, and I'll be sending it back to her for a little refining. I've got to say.... orange is a beach of a color to photograph. I'll try to get some handshots before sending it off.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to check out the "orange ****" over on this thread too :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are the prong issues? Do you have a macro shot to share? Are they not symmetrical or holding the stone properly?

It is a BEAUTY!!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results