shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to look for ring mountings

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
I am still waiting for my sapphire to be delivered. I hope it makes it here. I was just curious...for those who end up getting pre-made mountings or who set their own stones where are some good sites that carry lots of mountings? Also, will jewelers work with you if you pick a mount and a stone and take it to them to have it set? Thank you.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iolitedreamer|1301863743|2886890 said:
I am still waiting for my sapphire to be delivered. I hope it makes it here. I was just curious...for those who end up getting pre-made mountings or who set their own stones where are some good sites that carry lots of mountings? Also, will jewelers work with you if you pick a mount and a stone and take it to them to have it set? Thank you.

What is your budget, style, etc. . . ?

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
Well, I might want a bezel setting ring that would accomodate a 6mm round. I may end up going with silver just because of cost. I am not sure what I could get for around $350 max or so. I may just go to a local jeweler, but I would still like to see what is available out there in basic simple settings for a solitaire. I am also thinking about having someone from etsy make me a ring. I just want to look into all my options. Thank you again.

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the help TL. I have seriously been considering having Daniel M make me a bezel ring as well. But, I want to see what is out there too just so I can get some ideas.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results