shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing LemonPepper, Krypto II and Liz Taylor : )

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd share the newest additions to my colored diamond family.

I also realized that most of my settings are in two-tone gold, so I decided to go with single-tone this time. To my surprise, I love the fluidity of the settings!

Thanks in advance for looking! :naughty:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
This is LemonPepper, the 1.30 light yelow pear. She has black inclusions that remind me of the lemon-pepper seasoning, especially with her color.

Setting: LOGR, 18K YG. Upgraded diamonds. Some of the stones are cloudy, but I am happy with the setting for now.

lemonepperdsun.JPG

lemonpepperovercast.JPG

lemonpepperindoors.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
This is Krypto II, the .76 brownish orange oval with very strong yellow-green fluoro. He has a split personality. He looks yellow-green in the daytime and brownish orange/champagne at night. He's also included, but I still love him. :))

Setting: LOGR, 18K WG. Upgraded diamonds.

kryptodsun.JPG

kryptoshade.JPG

kryptovercast.JPG

kryptoindoors.JPG

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
I sure do love Krypto II!! LemonPepper is also very lovely! Where did you get the stones? :love: :love: :love:

Need to see LIZ!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
This is Liz Taylor, the 1.00 pear with a very strong blue fluoro. I don't know what to call her color. She looks white with a slight blue cast/glow, especially in the daytime. She makes me think of the Taylor-Burton diamond, but a tiny version. She's also inncluded, but her color makes up for it.

Setting: LOGR, 18K RG. Upgraded diamonds.

liztaylordsun.JPG

liztaylorshadefire.JPG

liztaylorglow.JPG

liztaylorindoors.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Last one, I promise. All three of them together. :love:

klpltfluoro.JPG

klpltdsun.JPG

klptlfinger.JPG

klpltindoors.JPG

mariel

Shiny_Rock
Yummy collection!!! I love that you have such cute quirky names for each of them :love:

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Just getting another peek...

They are all just stunning. Love love love Liz Taylor...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful colored diamonds. :love:
Yummilicious.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I love the names and they are just beautiful! Enjoy those beauties!

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
They are so cool! Liz Taylor just GLOWS! :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are three great rings. Colored diamonds are just the best. Enjoy wearing those pretties, and thank you so much for the great photos.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your collection has me drooling! :lickout: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh...what fun pieces you have!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
lovely collection!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection and the cutest names!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Quite a beautiful collection of unusual colored diamonds - love the fluoro shot!

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
oooo I LOVE Lemonpepper!! What are the specs on that stone if I may ask..really curious about the color..

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
You named Liz well! She's a knockout!!! :love:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
They are sooo delish! Post more anytime, maybe more hand shots? Care to share your vendor?

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
What a nice collection you have! Thank you for sharing LemonPepper, Krypto II, and Liz Taylor with PS.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful and importantly, unique!! You don't see diamonds like that everyday. I love colored diamonds, they're so fascinating to look at.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
PR, I love :love: your new rings. The diamonds have so much personality. The inclusions makes them so much more interesting. Perfection is boring :cheeky: ....

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous collection. :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love Liz! Can we have some more pictures please? :wavey:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning rings!!!!!!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
vbnet said:
I sure do love Krypto II!! LemonPepper is also very lovely! Where did you get the stones? :love: :love: :love:

Need to see LIZ!

Thank you so much, Vbnet!! I'm glad you like them! :))

maikeru said:
Yummy collection!!! I love that you have such cute quirky names for each of them :love:

Thank you, Maikeru! Haha...I feel crazy sometimes, but these stones just begged to be named. I think it's because they have such different personalities.

Nashville said:
Just getting another peek...

They are all just stunning. Love love love Liz Taylor...

Thanks again, Nashville! I love Liz Taylor too. She's so feminine. She's my favorite of the three. :cheeky:

kenny said:
Beautiful colored diamonds. :love:
Yummilicious.

Thanks, Kenny! I can't wait to see Kenny Green!

Marquiseluv said:
I love the names and they are just beautiful! Enjoy those beauties!

Thank you, Marquiseluv! I'm glad you like the names, and you don't think I'm crazy for naming them.

MrsDubDeez said:
They are so cool! Liz Taylor just GLOWS! :love:

Thanks, MDB! ;))

Fly Girl said:
Those are three great rings. Colored diamonds are just the best. Enjoy wearing those pretties, and thank you so much for the great photos.

Thank you, Fly Girl! Since I had Peachy, I've been hooked ever since. I hope to own a chameleon like your Little Green someday. Thank you for looking and indulging me! :))

Tuckins1 said:
Your collection has me drooling! :lickout: :love:

Thank you, Tuckins! Heheee...drool is always a good thing on PS. :cheeky:

tyty333 said:
Oh my gosh...what fun pieces you have!

Thanks, Tyty! They really do keep my entertained. LOL!

oranges said:
lovely collection!

Thanks, Oranges!!

tigian said:
Gorgeous collection and the cutest names!

Thanks, Tigian!!

legra said:
Quite a beautiful collection of unusual colored diamonds - love the fluoro shot!

Thank you, Legra! You're right, they are unusually colored. That's what I love about them! ;))

KikiD said:
oooo I LOVE Lemonpepper!! What are the specs on that stone if I may ask..really curious about the color..

Thanks, Kiki!! Lemonpepper is blushing from your compliment. She's 1.30 cts., Light Yellow color. She has small black carbon inclusions dispersed throughout that remind me of black peppers. Because of that, she's an I1. Her dimensions are 8.72 x 6.70. Hope this helps! :))

Venice said:
What a nice collection you have! Thank you for sharing LemonPepper, Krypto II, and Liz Taylor with PS.

Thank you, Venice! Thank you so much for looking and putting up with their quirky names. ;))

princessplease said:
Stunning rings!!!!!!!!

Princessplease, thank you!!! :bigsmile:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
They are all beautiful and importantly, unique!! You don't see diamonds like that everyday. I love colored diamonds, they're so fascinating to look at.

Thank you so much, TL!! Sometimes I wonder how I find these stones. It's like all of a sudden, they call out to me and I must find them. I love colored diamonds too, they are so mesmerizing. And I love how they can have split-personalities, especially with the strong fluoro! :cheeky:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
DiaDiva said:
PR, I love :love: your new rings. The diamonds have so much personality. The inclusions makes them so much more interesting. Perfection is boring :cheeky: ....

Thank you, DiaDiva!! I'm really glad you like them, as you have a fabulous collection. I love your taste in jewelry, especially your big J (stands for Juicy haha) pear. I love the yellow halo, they just accentuate the color perfectly! I agree, inclusions, as long as they don't affect the beauty, make diamonds so much more organic and real.

I agree, perfection is boring and OH SO EXPENSIVE!! :Up_to_something:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
susimoo said:
Fabulous collection. :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love Liz! Can we have some more pictures please? :wavey:

Thanks, Susi!! Per your request, let me see what else I can dig up. The last thing I want to do is bore you guys with too many pics. :devil:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Love them ALL! I love the names :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results