shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing LemonPepper, Krypto II and Liz Taylor : )

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamonds. I really like the pear ones.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
platinumrock said:
DiaDiva said:
PR, I love :love: your new rings. The diamonds have so much personality. The inclusions makes them so much more interesting. Perfection is boring :cheeky: ....

Thank you, DiaDiva!! I'm really glad you like them, as you have a fabulous collection. I love your taste in jewelry, especially your big J (stands for Juicy haha) pear. I love the yellow halo, they just accentuate the color perfectly! I agree, inclusions, as long as they don't affect the beauty, make diamonds so much more organic and real.

I agree, perfection is boring and OH SO EXPENSIVE!! :Up_to_something:

Thanks for the compliment, PlatRock! I didn't bring my pear to India so I'm really missing her but I do have my yellow radiant/white princess 3-stone ring here so that helps a little. I need to look out for mesmerizing diamonds like yours here. I hope I get lucky. Good thing I'm not into perfection as well since it's so expensive. :bigsmile:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I love all of these!

DiamondPixie

Rough_Rock
hi i love the 1ct pear the most!!! :love: it has very good finger coverage. what ring size do you wear?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous :love:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Here are some new pics. I wanted to show how the presence/absence of UV affect's Krypto's color due to fluoro.

lpindoors.JPG

liztaylortree.JPG

kIIchampagne.JPG

kIIflashlight.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
AutumnNovember, thank you! I'm so glad you like the names. :sun:

Oddoneout, thank you! I really like the pear ones too. They are so regal, elegant and classy looking.

DiaDiva, you're very sweet. So you're in India right now? That's so awesome! They also supply colored diamonds, so make sure you keep your eyes open. I'm sorry to hear you're parted with your J at the moment, I know you miss him/her a lot. Especially with larger diamonds, they are serious eye-candy. They just have so much presence!

If you were to get a colored diamond, what color would you be interested in?

Ckrickett, thank you!! :bigsmile:

DiamondPixie, thank you! Are you talking about Liz? Pears give great spread for their weight, so that's always a bonus. I wear a size 9 on my RH, and all of these rings are RHR's. If you have smaller fingers, you'll get an even better spread. Lucky you! ;))

Thanks, Blackpaw!! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results