shape
carat
color
clarity

One Year Anniversary Bangle from BGD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I love everything about your new bangle
30.gif
I think you said it was oval shaped. Does it spin much on your wrist? Wear it in health
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice Lilac!!
30.gif
36.gif
it looks bigger than 1.5 ctw.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Bliss, legra, hmr_mama, wsblue430, AprilBaby (and thanks for the heads up on the FB/blog post - I checked it out and it is on the blog!), sarap333, luvmyhalo, kama_s, SparklyOEC, kittybean, Laila, MissGotRocks, Maevie, tigian, yssie, winternight, panda08, sbde, Luckyshe, LabRatPhD, risingsun (to answer your question - no, it hardly spins at all!), and DF!

Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments! I just love this bangle more and more every day - it''s SO comfortable and I love watching it in the sunlight - I''m so happy spring and summer are coming now!
1.gif

shiny29

Rough_Rock
lilac, congrats on your anni! I was wondering if you got the bracelet in white gold or plat? It looks very nice on you!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Lilac - that''s how mine is. well, mine is exactly the same size diamonds as my shared prong band. i love the matchy matchy look. i also have a plain wedding band so sometimes i wear the shared prong bracelet with my plain wedding band and e-ring and then wear my shared prong wedding band on my right hand. lots of options
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and i must say, i just checked out your ring thread... if i were to redo mine, i really think i''d go with pear sides just like yours. GORGEOUS! and i love it with your plain band AND with your diamond band. seriously gorgeous!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous and the whole combo is a perfect package! Your bangle is now something I never knew I wanted, but do now!
9.gif

Congrats on your anniversary!!

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Lilac, how beautiful! And I still adore your wedding set!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Lilac, and I love your rings too!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful! I love your whole collection! Happy Anniversary
1.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I truly love this bracelet - it''s gorgeous on you! Another poster got a similar one from whiteflash as a wedding gift from her DH - i was hooked and have wanted one ever since :) It''s just such a fabulous everyday piece!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous bangle on you
36.gif

gorri8

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results