shape
carat
color
clarity

One Year Anniversary Bangle from BGD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. You''ve got quite the selection of diamonds.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary to you and your sweet hubby Lilac. Your new bangle is lovely and I think it compliments your e-ring and eternity band perfectly. That''s one great looking left hand and wrist
2.gif

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
I got up THIS morning totally freaked as I had nothing to wear...that is no longer a problem as I AM SO GREEN right now, after seeing your newest circle of bling..ENVY ALERT! This will surely take me through the day with no pinching!

Have you already practiced the wave of the Queen? With your left hand...come on you can tell us...we are your peeps! If not, get busy! Get that left hand up there!

Thrilled for you! Honest. What a great one year memento! Having a husband that understands your hearts desire...is the bestest gift of all.

21.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s beautiful and looks perfect with your rings! Happy anniversary.
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary! I just couldn''t resist looking at your photos over and over and over again!! You have some wonderful jewellery!! Beautiful!!!!
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your anniversary! The bangle is just a beauty
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! Told you you wouldn''t regret getting the bangle! Out of curiosity, were you able to select the size based on your wrist size? It looks perfect on your tiny wrist. Mine''s a tad bit loose, so sadly it does move more and has flipped to the inner side on a few occasions. Doesn''t look like yours would do that at all!

Also, WHERE IS THE THREAD on your gorgeous E-ring?!!! I searched all over and couldn''t find anything! Can we please see more pics of that beauty?!!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection!!
30.gif
30.gif
Happy anniversary!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I love your new bangle, it''s so pretty and just perfect for everyday wear!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
stci - Thanks so much!

jcrow - I also love how it looks with the shared prong band! I never wear the band alone on my left hand though usually... maybe I should start! The diamonds are about the same size (in the ring they''re slightly bigger) but visually they look almost the same!

dreamer_d - Thank you!

SeattleSweetheart - Thanks!
1.gif

brialliance4me - Thank you - it was a great anniversary and I''m so happy to be able to wear this every day!

Naty H&A - Thanks!
36.gif

miraclesrule - I''m planning on starting a SMTR thread about the pendant soon! I didn''t have time to take pictures of the pendant, but the diamond is around a carat and has a halo around it. Hopefully I can do that very soon!

chiquitapet - Thank you!

lknvrb4- Thanks!
1.gif

DandiAndi - That''s so sweet, thank you! I love your new eternity ring!

Round Halo Lover - Thank you!
26.gif

vip - That''s so nice of you to say, thank you so much!

princessplease - Thanks!

Dani - Thank you!

oddoneout - Thanks... I''ve accumulated some nice things over the last couple years but this is definitely one of my favorites!

gemgirl - I LOVE how my whole left hand looks now! I feel bad for the right one... maybe in a couple years it can have something...
31.gif

CasaBlanca - Haha, it''s funny I do find myself pulling up my sleeves more because I like to see the bracelet sparkle! I can''t wait for the summer... And yes, the bracelet is beautiful, but my husband really is amazing which is what matters most.

Catmom - Thank you! I LOVE your sapphire ring, I want one like it someday!

Maisie - You''re too sweet, thank you so much!
2.gif

atroop - Thank you!
1.gif

kama_s - Thank you so much for the advice - I''m SO happy I got the bangle! I wasn''t able to choose a size, but in the end it was fine because it fits perfectly. It''s loose around the main part of my wrist, but most of the time my arm is hanging down anyway so it doesn''t spin much. I have no idea why, but when I search for the thread with my engagement ring and wedding bands I can''t find it unless I put in the exact dates when I posted it! So weird... but here it is! http://www.pricescope.com/forum/op-requested/lilac-s-engagement-and-wedding-rings-t120210.html

jjc - Thank you!

purselover</b - Thanks so much, I really love the size of it because I don''t feel like it''s too much for everyday but it''s still enough sparkle for special occasions!
1.gif

Thank you everyone for looking and for all your sweet comments!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOW! I had JUST crossed off all of my "must haves" and then I see THIS!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So simple, classic and very blingy! Wow, you can wear this everywhere! May I just say... It is perfection with your gorgeous diamond e-ring and band. Just perfect! Lovely! WOW! Yes, do the Queen Mum wave!
36.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful - looks very sparkly! Congrats on your 1 year anniversary.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s VERY pretty! Happy Anniversary!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its such a perfect size and so blingy and Gorgeous!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I think Brian has it on his Gavin Diamonds FB post today! Happy anniversary!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary! It''s beautiful, and I don''t think your hand looks "too sparkly" at all!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW!!! It is absolutely stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
And your wedding set and diamond band are gorgeous!!!!!!! You have fabulous taste.

Dang it! I''m going to have to bookmark this thread for future projects
27.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2010 11:05:02 AM
Author: Lilac

kama_s - Thank you so much for the advice - I''m SO happy I got the bangle! I wasn''t able to choose a size, but in the end it was fine because it fits perfectly. It''s loose around the main part of my wrist, but most of the time my arm is hanging down anyway so it doesn''t spin much. I have no idea why, but when I search for the thread with my engagement ring and wedding bands I can''t find it unless I put in the exact dates when I posted it! So weird... but here it is! https://www.pricescope.com/forum/op-requested/lilac-s-engagement-and-wedding-rings-t120210.html
Thanks for sharing the link! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding set! Absolute stunner. Woman, you are so blingin''!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated anniversary! Gorgeous gift! Ummm...can your DH talk to mine? LOL
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bangle, Lilac! It looks lovely on you. Your wedding set is stunning, too! If I could have two e-rings, I would have to go with a beautiful RB with pear side stones like yours as my second.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stunning Lilac!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your new bracelet and it compliments your other jewelry so well.

Congrats on your first anniversary and enjoy your beautiful new bracelet!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
lovely - it looks perfect on your wrist - a great size!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new bangle is gorgeous! Your whole collection is gorgeous. No such thing as too much bling on your left side. Congrats on your first anniversary.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhh it''s gorgeous!!!

Your left hand is just so sparkly
30.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Your left hand is just sparkley enough ;-)

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, NICE! Happy anniversary! What a thoughtful and sweet hubby you have
1.gif

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations lilac! your bracelet is beautiful :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Holey moley!! Happy Anniversary!! Gorgeous!!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary! Everything on your left hand is stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results