shape
carat
color
clarity

Some lucky duck snapped this up

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That''s gorgeous neatfreak! I''m so excited for you! I can''t wait to see!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations neatfreak!it looks an absolutely gorgeous stone! can''t wait to see the finished product
3.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
That will teach me to hem and haw. Congratulations! I love Jeff''s work.

TaraLeigh

Rough_Rock
Ohhhhh that is sooo PRETTY!

When I click on the link nothing comes up for me so I just see the pictures... what are specs on that baby?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2008 11:10:07 PM
Author: Ninama
OMG - I''ve never been to that site!

Danburite... is it nice?
I would bet that it is. I have a neon yellow version which sparkles and sparkles.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 12:27:42 AM
Author: surfgirl
neatfreak, that stone is just beautiful and I love the design you're thinking of. Fantastic! Do you know who you'll have make it up for you?

Thanks! No I don't...I'm *thinking* Quest because #1 Gypsy told me they were one of the cheaper quotes for it and #2 I have seen some great stuff come out of there.

But I might also go back to Mark at ERD...he's been really great to me and makes nice stuff too.

But to be honest, I'm not even 100% sure that will be the setting yet. It's pretty expensive, so I need to convince DH first! I might do something simpler for now and then in a few years try to do the fancier setting. I really like the Michael B Lace settings, so I might have someone make up something similar for me for now. We'll see...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/13/2008 11:41:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh my stars, its just going to be gorgeous...
Oh my stars is right, NF that is one incredible stone, congrats!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
NF I am so jealous!
30.gif
I talked to Jeff about that stone but it just wasn''t my time to buy, and now you have it! It is so great. I will need to get a stone like that some time too!

Can''t wait to see the finished ring ... but before then, will you post some pictures of the stone when you get it? I am really curious to see how it looks "in person"!

DD
35.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I saw that stone the other night when White sent out the Scoop. YOU are going to have a beautiful piece!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
neatfreak that stone is breathtaking!! your new avatar immediately caught my attention in another thread and i had to find out the scoop. i just keep staring at it, it is AMAZING!!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
OH
23.gif
MY
23.gif
GOSH!

What an awesome stone! Ohhh, and I love that setting! Congrats!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2008 10:48:55 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 1/13/2008 9:42:57 PM
Author: Linda W
Widget hasn''t posted for awhile, but wait until she sees this stone!!!! She will LOVE it!!!

I think we all want your stone now NF!!!!!
36.gif
I know, will have to give her the heads up!!! She''ll love this.
1.gif
Hey you guys...here I am! You''re sure right: I LOVE LOVE LOVE that stone! Neatfreak, you ARE a lucky duck! I love almost any stepcut colored stone...so elegant...but an asscher???? Too too yummy!
18.gif

(Thanks for the heads-up, Kaleigh. I''ve been literally computerless for what seems like forever. Just got my new one hooked up Saturday. And my big excitement is that tomorrow I''ll be getting a dish so that I will be off sloooooooow dialup forever. Hurray!
36.gif
)

Neatfreak: Congratulations! That stone is truly to die for.

widget

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you, Neatfreak. We are all drooling over the sapphire but you got there first. I would have snatched it up too but I''m obviously too late.
31.gif

Ninama,
Yes, that pink spinel asscher is mine. Still unset because I can''t find the perfect setting yet.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 2:00:29 AM
Author: TaraLeigh

When I click on the link nothing comes up for me so I just see the pictures... what are specs on that baby?
Ditto... second the request for specs
9.gif

That stone is gorgeous!!! Cant wait to see it set...
18.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning stone!!
I love that baguette halo--exquisite taste you have!
Can''t wait to see the finished work!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 1:00:32 PM
Author: poshpepper
Date: 1/14/2008 2:00:29 AM

Author: TaraLeigh

Ditto... second the request for specs
9.gif

That stone is gorgeous!!! Cant wait to see it set...
18.gif

Thanks guys! It is a 2.15 VVS Ceylon Sapphire.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I saw that the other night.

Is such a pretty colour!

I''m so happy it has a PS home where it will be loved and cared for!
31.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak! HOW PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a cooler, prettier asscher! Its blue hue is awesome!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say I''m jealous too cause that stone is out of this world. Congrats and enjoy!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. I like the setting that you''re considering as well. Who is it by?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it set. I think you''ll be very happy with Quest. Good luck with Hubby!!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be very glad I didn''t know to subscribe to the newsletter, or I would have been fighting over that stone!
11.gif
Lol! It is magnificent, and I have been interested since I saw Chrono''s amazing pink spinel recut! I would check his site, but there aren''t all that many new things posted. However, I now understand that outstanding things such as this stone just disappear before they are ever posted! For some reason, I thought he just posted new rough in the newsletter. I should read more carefully!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, I am still drooling over your stone. I keep coming back to drool.
30.gif

Linda

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I subscribed but it won''t let me in the members area!
39.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 6:24:14 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Scroll down about half-way on Mark Morrell''s webpage and see the halo ring he made for a blue diamond...yummy!

http://www.mwmjewelry.com/

I LOVE LOVE Mark. He''s another one I am considering if the setting I posted earlier is just too expensive to have made. I would love that thing in a MWM solitaire!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 4:57:51 PM
Author: Addy
It''s beautiful. I like the setting that you''re considering as well. Who is it by?

I''m not sure that anyone knows...if anyone knows it would be Gypsy...I believe she is the original poster of that ring. But I am guessing it''s something custom not a stock setting from anyone considering it''s pretty complex to find/fit baguettes.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only would it be custom, she never was really comfortable that it could be made well. I seriously think that baguette setting would be terribly high priced.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 9:11:35 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Not only would it be custom, she never was really comfortable that it could be made well. I seriously think that baguette setting would be terribly high priced.

Yeah...I'm a little scared of that too. I've talked with Gypsy about her price quotes and they were high but not undoable if I wait awhile. We'll see. I might "just" go with a Mark Morrell solitaire! I've been jonesing for one...

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That is so gorgeous! I logged on to the website and my jaw dropped when I saw the picture. Then I saw "SOLD" and pouted. But I am glad one of the members got this beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results