shape
carat
color
clarity

White South Sea Necklace:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because of the size of the pearls, I really like the bit of extra length on you. It's a beautiful necklace!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I have always LOVED the equestrian strand, and good golly does it add that extra pizazz on that already jaw dropping necklace!!!!! That is an exquisite combination!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Sublime!! They look amazing on you! My dream strand! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

cheers--Sharon

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone!

I'm away from my usual set-up for the week but will post more pictures in the future.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, THERE is your necklace! I feel so very lucky to have met you and to have seen these pearls in person; stunning :) You chose the perfect clasp too ... Congratulations!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
It was so nice to meet you, too. It seems like a dream that you were recently showing me your "straw packing" system in the mansion! Please start a thread on your stunning piece (the one I coveted as you were trying it on in the mirror with Hisano).

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An absolutely gorgeous strand...beautiful luster and they look fabulous on you!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I was away from keyboard over the weekend and could only drool over this lovely on my phone. :cheeky:

It is gorgeous and the size is impressive. Perfect on you! :clap: :clap:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Ah, my "bubble straw pearl suitcases" LOL! I will start a thread when I get the strand you liked so much ... a high honor to have you covet my strand :) When I grabbed it off the bust I didn't even think it was for sale LOL ... and I don't have it yet. Hisano is putting a 3" extender and lobster claw clasp on for me, and making a simple pair of drop earrings to match. Enjoy your South Seas Necklace!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I'm back in my usual set-up at home, so I'll post 4 more pictures. Neck shots another time.

I like the center pearl most (pink overtone) while Hisano likes the two on either side of the center pearl most (blue overtone). I don't know if these pictures show overtone at all -- especially with my dark turquoise cell phone case, red nails, and dark hair reflecting back! This is such a classic, beautiful necklace that goes with any and everything.

Here's another close-up of the clasp with the 3 center pearls:

And here is the necklace:

And finally WSS with madama:

wss_close-up_of_center_3_pearls.jpg

wss_clasp.jpg

wss_strand.jpg

wss_with_0.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I love your necklaces (WSS, madamas, heck, your entire collection...). Your WSS especially is making me reconsider my push gift. :think:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1408204889|3733690 said:
I like the center pearl most (pink overtone) while Hisano likes the two on either side of the center pearl most (blue overtone). I don't know if these pictures show overtone at all -- especially with my dark turquoise cell phone case, red nails, and dark hair reflecting back! This is such a classic, beautiful necklace that goes with any and everything.

Wonderful shots, bsomlo. You captured the colors well with that first photo of the three center pearls. People only seeing your strand on-line may have been having trouble understanding why we were raving over this strand at the ruckus, and this certainly helps. I love the pink center pearl. My white SS avatar ring has that same look, and too bad we ran out of time at the ruckus to do a comparison. I would love to see them together. (Next year??? :bigsmile: )

I love the blue overtones of the next pearls on each side as well. I picked out a silvery blue white SS off-round for a pendant and the color pleases me so. And, if Hisano thinks they are great, of course they are great. :appl:

I think you nailed it here with this strand and these wonderful overtones. You can go with earring drops in either the pink, or the blue overtones, or what the heck, get a pair of each in different sizes/shapes. :sun: :devil: :clap:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
ICY!!! Yes, I'm screaming! Hello girlfriend! I've missed your fantastic posts, pearls and personality on the board! So nice to hear from you!

My madama was bought because I so coveted your blue baroque akoyas! And you're probably reading that we are all crazy over your many Tahitians you posted "pre-push".

Congratulations! Wonderful to have you back and I hope all is well with your family!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- Thanks! Yes, it's a date. My WSS and yours should have a playdate and photography session next Ruckus!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Neck shots from just now:

wss_necklace.jpg

wss_close-up_1.jpg

wss_clasp_front.jpg

clasp_close-up.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Hiya! All is well. But my life has changed tremendously both pre and post "push". For one, I haven't had coffee since like forever... (Ok since Oct last year but still...)

Been catching up with all the pearly goodness on this forum during baby's feeds these few weeks. It's all so so poisonous. But my friends have warned that I can't wear pearls with baby cos they like to grab and chew on necklaces, so guess it's less pearls for a while. Honestly I haven't been wearing my darlings for the longest time. Pregnancy just was so not fun...

Your madamas are TDF! How can my strand compare to yours? :tongue:
And I'm gonna go n drool over your WSS pics again after I post this. Hehe. :lickout:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo -- Thanks for sharing more pictures! I never get tired of seeing this beauty!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1408364558|3734700 said:
bsomlo -- Thanks for sharing more pictures! I never get tired of seeing this beauty!

Ditto! I keep coming back to this thread to drool.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
icy_jade|1408262617|3734126 said:
Hiya! All is well. But my life has changed tremendously both pre and post "push". For one, I haven't had coffee since like forever... (Ok since Oct last year but still...)

Been catching up with all the pearly goodness on this forum during baby's feeds these few weeks. It's all so so poisonous. But my friends have warned that I can't wear pearls with baby cos they like to grab and chew on necklaces, so guess it's less pearls for a while. Honestly I haven't been wearing my darlings for the longest time. Pregnancy just was so not fun...

Your madamas are TDF! How can my strand compare to yours? :tongue:
And I'm gonna go n drool over your WSS pics again after I post this. Hehe. :lickout:

Icy-jade, sorry to hear your pregnancy was rough. I remember reading PS a lot while feeding my little ones, but it was too hard to post much one-handed.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the latest pictures of your WSS necklace! I can't get over the luster on these huge, gorgeous pearls! Sigh, and the pretty pretty clasp :love: !

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Not sure how I missed this thread... but now that I've found it ..allow me to say

HOLY MOLY! That's one gorgeous fat strand of WSS pearls ! How wonderful. :love: You must be seriously thrilled ! Congrats !

And Icy J ! Congratulations ! Hope you are all doing well ! Nice to have you back! We have missed your beautiful photos and sparkling personality! :appl:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio,
That is one amazing strand. Now I am envious..... :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you guys! I'm planning on wearing it to a wedding on Sunday!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
bsomlo|1409047239|3739407 said:

We need photos of the full ensemble!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1409080879|3739642 said:
bsomlo|1409047239|3739407 said:

We need photos of the full ensemble!
I second this

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
+3!!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
+4!

Try not to show up the bride too much. ;))

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
+5 :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results