shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! If you keep getting more and more pendants, you may want to consider making a charm bracelet with them, like I remember Icy Jade (and probably others) has done in the past.

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Wearing my PP 7-8mm exotic freshwaters in silver peach. Im quite fond of them, as they are my first ever pearl purchase. I bought them over a year ago, when the price was half what it is now, plus a 20% discount. Win!!!!
I love them so much, very reflective and the perfect size for me.

With my .20tcw IDJ studs on my second lobe piercing. I think there was a thread asking how diamond and pearl earrings look?

fullsizerender_141.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous silver peach colour, they look lovely with your diamond studs.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Wore my PP 50" rope today, the pearls are about 5-6mm from memory, drop to oval shape, AAA and silver rose to ivory rose. I love how versatile this rope is. Also wearing my PoJ 9-10mm metallics.

Also snapped a quick shot of my new peacock Tahitian drop. I'm going to try my hand at setting this myself. Please ignore the terrible nails, I'm in between shellacs!

_2965.jpeg

_2966.jpeg

_2967.jpeg

_2968.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Siameseroo, that 50" string is great. DO you usually wear it down, do you knot it or double it? Inquiring minds want to know....
I am especially taken with the icy metallic studs. The color is so wonderful with your skin tone. I also like the pearl/diamond combo.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Love the diamond with the pearl stud. Very classy and classic.

Love a pearl rope, always.

Love that tahitian drop. I cannot wait to see how you set it. It's a beautiful pearl.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies.

moneymeister said:
Siameseroo, that 50" string is great. DO you usually wear it down, do you knot it or double it? Inquiring minds want to know....
I am especially taken with the icy metallic studs. The color is so wonderful with your skin tone. I also like the pearl/diamond combo.

All three! It just totally depends on my outfit and what I'm doing. I'd say I wear it doubled the most, especially at work (I'm conscious of it knocking on my desk) followed by knotted. Ropes are so versatile!

_2971.jpeg

_2972.jpeg

_2973.jpeg

_2974.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
You look adorable Siameseroo. The knotted strang look has always been a favorite of mine. You look fabulous in all of the strands. I do not have a long rope but now it's on my short list. I like your diamond and pearl combo. Tried it for myself today. I don't have any fabulous larger (10mm+) studs yet.

Today I am wearing the Kamoka and baroque south sea pearl dangles in sterling with my low colored (M/N/O?) .60 studs in white gold I just reset after picking them up as pronged studs on LT.
I think the diamonds are slightly greenish.

20160411_110055.jpg

20160411_111607green.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes, I don't know what magical means Kamoka is using to deliver pearls, but I just bought this pastel Kamoka pendant Saturday and it traveled across the USA to the east coast by Monday.

It's interesting. You had asked about the pastel Siameseroo? It looks grey in some light and in others very vibrant green with the pink middle. It's a chameleon. Very happy with it.

20160411_174241__2_.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's beautiful! And its various colours sound so interesting, I'd love to see a pastel Tahitian in person!

Btw there is another pearl forum online, I'm sure the ladies there would love to see your collection of Kamokas!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
The "other place"...I haven't been there for a while! I need to drop in. Thanks for the idea.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
That's a beautiful Kamoka pendant.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful everyone!!!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
La Perlagrina (from Kamoka) and my opal and pearl Tahitian earrings (from Kojima). I just got a new diamond cut yellow gold chain for the pendant.

img_0899.jpg

I felt the old rope chain I had in my jewelry stash just sort of disappeared against my skin. Funny that changing the chain made such a difference.

img_0827.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Those look wonderful together. The Kamoka pendant is so beautiful and graceful on the neck.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful BWeaves

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Siameseroo|1460324121|4017729 said:
Thanks ladies.

moneymeister said:

All three! It just totally depends on my outfit and what I'm doing. I'd say I wear it doubled the most, especially at work (I'm conscious of it knocking on my desk) followed by knotted. Ropes are so versatile!

Love this look! The knotted look and the double strand look are so versatile. They look great on you :)

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
Sunny day in Dallas and I'm out to "gather" You know food and stuff for the weekend. I'm wearing my baroque silver Tahitian rope. 32" long.

silverrope.jpg

_36994.jpg

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
New metallic FW studs from PoJ - I got the 11-12mm size. They are more of a peachy color than white, but very pretty. Here is a picture of them next to an Akoya strand and WSS earrings. Color difference is very visible.

_3082.jpeg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful pearls and great pics for comparison...I want a metallic pendant or strand!!! :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
mochiko42|1460719013|4019621 said:
Siameseroo|1460324121|4017729 said:
Thanks ladies.

moneymeister said:

Love this look! The knotted look and the double strand look are so versatile. They look great on you :)

Aww thanks Mochiko! I love the versatility of ropes and longer strands. Mine has loosened up since those photos were taken so it sits a lot better now.

Luvglitz - love your rope. It has just the right amount of presence and I love the silver tones.

Yingh - I love your new metallic studs and beautiful strand of akoyas. So lustrous!

Yingh, what a great picture. I really like your strand. What size pearls are on the strand? What overtone... silver?? Also, what quality - AAA or AA+? I am hoping to make a purchase soon.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs|1460258974|4017481 said:
Lovely! If you keep getting more and more pendants, you may want to consider making a charm bracelet with them, like I remember Icy Jade (and probably others) has done in the past.

Tucs that's a great idea! My two Kamoka pendants arrived today yay! They are gorgeous! I'll try to take some photos tomorrow.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Today it's The Hamantaschen and my POJ 12 mm metallic drops.

img_0907_0.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Love that combination BWeaves.

Here are my kamokas!

_3165.jpeg

_3166.jpeg

_3167.jpeg

_3168.jpeg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
This is definitely not the right colour to wear with my blue Kamoka but I didn't have time to change.

_3169.jpeg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pendants, Siameseroo! that blue :love: :love: :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tucs, I love them! They are both incredibly colourful in real life but it's difficult to capture with the camera.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful everyone!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today was simple.
My silvery keshi tin cup

img_4680.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results