shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Souffle Set designed by Hisano:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Swoooooooooooooon :love: :love: :love: This set is just breathtaking! Hisano completely outdid herself with this one! I am so glad that it made it to you in time for Christmas and you got to enjoy wearing it.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are SPECTACULAR!!!!! What a work of art! Everything about them is perfect. Wow, wow, wow.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
They turned out just a beautiful as I imagined they would !! How lovely. I know what you mean about the colours..so impossible to catch it on camera. I'm so glad you're happy with them. :)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I've decided to make some adjustments to my set, with Hisano's enthusiastic approval.

I bought a pair of silver/lavender souffle earrings during the Black Friday sale. They match the super strand nicely and are cleaner and larger than the souffles Hisano removed from the original strand to make matching earrings.

The two current earring souffles will be put back on the super strand the way Hisano originally intended. The Black Friday souffles will become the matching earrings and the shepherd hook findings will be exchanged with the Eternal Diamond Dangle findings.

Here is a picture of the two pairs of earrings before the findings exchange:

Here is a picture of the souffle super strand with both pairs of earrings:

Here is a picture of my double souffle necklace, the new super strand, and both pairs of souffle earrings:

I'll post neck/ear shots once the adjustments have been made -- which won't be for a while...

souffle_earring_1.jpg

the_whole_souffle_shebang_1.jpg

souffle_super_strand_and_both_sets_of_earrings_1.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I think you are wise for making these adjustments and you will be happier with them in the long-run! Looking forward to those photos when you do get them back :wavey:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
That's great adjustment. The earrings are more secured than shepherd's hooks. It's a beautiful set. Wear in good health.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
So here is the super souffle set reworked. The two souffles taken out for the earrings were put back in the strand as Hisano had originally intended. The two spectacular souffles I bought as earrings during the Black Friday sale were put onto eternal findings. They match the strand well. I love the earrings on their new findings! And I like the length of the necklace with the two souffles added back in:

And here is the souffle pearl on its original Shepherd's hook finding:

pp_souffle_earrings_on_eternal_findings_1.jpg

pp_souffle_earrings_on_eternal_findings_2.jpg

pp_super_souffle_set.jpg

pp_black_friday_souffle_earring_4.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new setting for the earrings. They are just so gorgeous. And the length of the strand is fabulous on you too!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Stunning!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

I have a soufflé pendant from the same shopping trip so I know how incredible the lustre and overtones are!
Great choice!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Those souffle pearls are magnificent :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: And they look fabulous on you!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - WOW!!! Your super souffle strand looks perfect on you and the earrings make me want to get a pair too! That setting is perfect. Great custom job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results