shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Souffle Set designed by Hisano:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP has been able to make a few "super strands" of souffles from their big Hong Kong buying trip.

I chose a strand, asked for two pearls to be removed (I prefer shorter strands) for earrings, and then Hisano found a matching loose souffle from a new lot to use for a ring. Hisano is cleaning out the ring souffle pearl now. I'll be meeting my new set next week.

Here is a picture of the super strand I selected (metallic silver/blue/pink):

Here is a picture of the pearls selected for the set (necklace, earrings, ring):

Lastly, the ring pearl on its own:

I chose white gold for clasps/findings/ring. I am using the Eternal Diamond Dangle findings for the earrings.

So Excited!!!

hisano_souffle_super_strand_set.jpg

hisano_super_strand.jpg

hisano_souffle_ring.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be a masterpiece :appl: :appl: :appl: ! I can't wait to see it finished!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. I have a real soft spot for soufflés. So big and light and colorful and shiny. Perfection. :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Souffles are so very beautiful. I remember the first time I saw them In HK at the show...stopped me right in my tracks! The colours were absolutely phenomenal. This is going to be a gorgeous set !! Can't wait to see the finished project !! :appl:

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lovely souffles, remember to send special thanks to whoever strings to necklace.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
The whole set is magnificent :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Pure perfection :appl: :appl: :appl: And those earrings are going to gorgeous with the eternal diamond setting! Love the shape of your souffle pearl for you ring too. Looking forward to lots of photos!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Only pearl peeps can relate to the excitement about new pearl projects.

LitGeek -- I posted this earlier than I would have because of your mention of future pearlie projects on my horizon...

I agree, the ring pearl is absolutely lovely. I don't know how Hisano is drilling and emptying it since it won't be side drilled. I'll ask.

By the way, here are the options I was given for the ring pearl:

hisano_ring_pearl_options.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
That is some set you've created with Hisano's help. You won't see yourself coming and going in this one of a kind collection. I hope you enjoy it for years. It's a winner. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love souffles, and would dearly love to have a strand one day.

I would have chosen the same pearl for the ring, as the shape is more symmetrical.

Lovely set, enjoy! :love:

DK :))

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great pearl project. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I am thrill for you. Love the ring too. Great choice.

Like NL said, it's a one-of-a-kind. Statement strand without the weight. Do they have an estimated completion date? What's the size of the strand and the dimensions of the pearl on the ring?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank, all!

Here are the stats:

* Necklace: Metallic soufflé strand in silver blue body color with metallic pink and green overtone, approximately 17 inches when knotted (since two removed for earrings), 12.8 to 20 mm.

* pearls for earrings: very strong metallic blue pink, approximately 17mm in length

* Pearl for ring: #2 12 x 15 mm

Hisano is going to try to get them to me during a three generation family reunion taking place in the South. Hopefully, arriving December 24th!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Bsomlo,

Magnificent pearls! :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: And you will wear them soooo well!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW :love: . Can't wait to see neck shots!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing early :wavey: The next best thing to getting your own pearls is seeing photos and hearing about the projects our pearl friends are getting! Love the large sizes of the pearls Hisano is using! Still dreaming about how gorgeous your earrings will be :love: :love: :love: Definitely on my wish list! I also would have chosen the same ring pearl. I hope it arrives in time for your reunion and enjoy your time with your family!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :lickout: just staying wait for neck shots :love:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set! I'm also looking forward to neck shots! You have exquisite taste.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They're shipping now, here tomorrow.

Hisano just sent me this glamour shot of the set. I have no words....

_12954.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Stunning! Looking forward to your reaction to them in person and Christmas neck shots!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful! :love:

Remember to breathe when you open the package! :naughty:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1387841326|3579701 said:
They're shipping now, here tomorrow.

Hisano just sent me this glamour shot of the set. I have no words....

...me neither but a lot :love: :lickout: :appl: !!! And =)

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, opened the boxes in a frenzy trying to see what I could in fading light. Tomorrow will show more. Here they are just before dark (they are sideways, unfortunately):

_12971.jpg

_12972.jpg

_12973.jpg

_12974.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunnig set! Enjoy! :love: :lickout: =)

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
What lustre! What orient! Stunning! And just in time for Christmas!

Enjoy :)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They positively glow and the overtones are mesmerizing :love: :love: !

Thank you for sharing!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for taking the time to show us. Those are gorgeous pearls. I love the shiny look to them. I'm thinking they are similar to the souffle that my future daughter-in-law will be unwrapping tomorrow. So, I'll get to see one in person tomorrow. An entire suite has got to be stunning. I'll in interested to hear if people notice all those mirrors glowing around your neck. :naughty: :appl: :wavey:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh, wow! Absolute beauties, just as I expected, and you looking fab in them! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! They look so... organic! :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I wore the set today, but didn't get any shots for this thread (all Christmas photos with full face -- and they positively shine and reflect like crazy). What I haven't shown you is the incredible pinks and blues in these very special pearls. Maybe I'll capture the colors when I'm back home over the weekend...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results