shape
carat
color
clarity

True Confessions

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have more kindle books that I can probably read in a lifetime. If I could, I would never do a single thing but read. Once I got a fitbit and saw how sedentary that makes me, I can't just sit anymore. Why does that make me sad? There is nothing better than laying on my stomach with my kindle and a bowl of popcorn next to me......

I read Fi Z post on secrets and I realized I am obsessive about them. I have secrets in my head I have never told a soul for 20 years and never will. Someone asks me not to repeat something and I don't ever. Not even to hubby. I don't think I could if I wanted to. It is an obsession and maybe a little unhealthy.

Rhea, I want your life. Never cleaning sounds awesome and if I didn't know what bottles of cleaning stuff did, anyone could call me whatever they wanted because that would be bliss. As soon as my last two kids are out, I will only cook if hubby is home. Can't wait. Heck, now half the time I throw something frozen at them. I could not care less about eating dinner.

Cozystitches, come to my house and we will quilt together. Nothing better than a quilting buddy. I took an almost 10 year hiatus from quilting because of an accident. Just finally really back and it feels wonderful. I could write a book about my issues with gifts from hubby. I would sound like such and ungrateful B. You are in good company here.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, here isanother confession:

I watch The Bachelor and the Bachelorette! I mean, I often say that waste my time when watching etc etc and that it is junk TV and stuff and am a bit embarassed about how I always watch those things, but it helps me veg out...

And since
i always said that I couldn't keep a secret? Well secret is out: DH watches with me! :lol:

WAIT! Yet another confession: I never make my bed unless I know guests will come over.....

Phew! Glad to get that off my chest!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Luv2Sparkle :D I'd totally come and play. I like looking at the supplies, but to actually sit down and do any of it I'm just not interested. I'm sure I'll go back... :D

I'm also glad that others agree with me on the "needed items" as birthday/Christmas gifts.....sigh...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1425743370|3843339 said:
Rhea|1425740218|3843321 said:
My confessions, in no particular order.

1 - I read trashy novels. If it's free for kindles on amazon I've probably read it. I complain about the books to DH and acknowledge they are trashy, but I like to read and my job is too stressful to read serious books in my free time so I read tons of trash.

2 - I don't cook except if DH and I are eating dinner together. DH often works evenings and when he comes home wants to know what I had so he can just have the leftovers. He doesn't get that I don't cook when he's not here. I will eat anything not to cook. Red peppers dipped in hummus with a side of olives is a great dinner. So is wine and buttery popcorn. Scrambled eggs on bagel is about as complex as it gets. DH is a proper meal type of guy so I take full advantage on the nights he's out.

3 - I haven't cleaned house in over 12 years. I couldn't figure out how to turn the vacuum on recently. DH does all the cleaning and I cook (except when he's out). We have completely split chores and it really works for me except I realise how dependent I am on DH for any type of cleaning. I feel dumb when I have to read the back of a bottle of cleaning fluid to figure out what it does. I'm smart, promise.

Rhea, you are my heroine. Yes, you're obviously extremely smart! If I don't cook or clean, I starve and the house would eventually receive a visit from Social Services. I bet you're the woman of urban legend who washed a red sock with her husband's whites, and he said to her, "You're never, ever doing my laundry again!"

I fear I made it sound better than it is! I'm responsible for all things food. Proper meals every time DH and I eat together, all food shopping, meal planning, and all clean up. DH does all cleaning. I don't wash windows, don't clean toilets or sinks or vacuum or mop or whatever else is cleaned.

I don't mind it most of the time, but man, the second DH isn't around for a meal I stop cooking and just eat whatever I find. DH cannot understand this at all. Proper meals are super important to him. If DH works late he comes home past dinner time (he can grab dinner on the go if he's coming home at 1am for crying out loud!) and wants to eat my leftovers and is always shocked when all that's leftover is a handful of popcorn or apple slices with peanut butter on them :)

I love it when he's working late - no cooking!! It's the best. Flip side, I'm terribly out of practice and honestly couldn't figure out how to turn on the vacuum cleaner.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1425745946|3843351 said:
I have more kindle books that I can probably read in a lifetime. If I could, I would never do a single thing but read. Once I got a fitbit and saw how sedentary that makes me, I can't just sit anymore. Why does that make me sad? There is nothing better than laying on my stomach with my kindle and a bowl of popcorn next to me......

Rhea, I want your life. Never cleaning sounds awesome and if I didn't know what bottles of cleaning stuff did, anyone could call me whatever they wanted because that would be bliss. As soon as my last two kids are out, I will only cook if hubby is home. Can't wait. Heck, now half the time I throw something frozen at them. I could not care less about eating dinner.

I love my fitbit! But it is depressing. How are you handing trying to get more steps or stairs or whatever?

Yeah, I complain but I did get the better deal with the never having to clean. It started when my cleaning failed to meet standards 12 years ago. Oops ;-)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1425755031|3843397 said:
Thanks Luv2Sparkle :D I'd totally come and play. I like looking at the supplies, but to actually sit down and do any of it I'm just not interested. I'm sure I'll go back... :D

I'm also glad that others agree with me on the "needed items" as birthday/Christmas gifts.....sigh...[/quot

Sometimes life just does a number on your creative mojo and it takes awhile to get it back. It does come back though, if you want it to, so no worries. :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea|1425757407|3843415 said:
luv2sparkle|1425745946|3843351 said:

I love my fitbit! But it is depressing. How are you handing trying to get more steps or stairs or whatever?

Yeah, I complain but I did get the better deal with the never having to clean. It started when my cleaning failed to meet standards 12 years ago. Oops ;-)

Some days I get between 15,000 to 17,500, some days 2500. It helps greatly if I can get at least 10k in before 10 am. Sometimes I wake up and feel ready to go for it, some days I feel like walking to the coffee pot is a challenge.

My DH is way to easy going. I shouldnt complain because I dont clean that often :-o The house stays neat but with a few dust balls.

Now, the gift thing has been an issue for 35 years! It's really more my issue than his. He has gotten it really right quite a few times, but mostly just never gets me the thing I really want, even if I tell him. I have even told him not to buy me anything and he cant even do that right. Like for valentines day he bought me a gift certificate for a night at a fancy hotel. That sounds nice on the surface, and I would love to go, but we have restaurant gift certificates that we have had for a year and a half, and we cant get there. How in the heck are we going to be able to get away for a whole night? So, he just wasted 800 bucks, after I had asked him not to buy me anything.... :-o

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I hate Wicked. The play. Absolutely hate it.

DH has seen it multiple times (New York, London twice, Toronto). He loves it. Everyone seems to love it, but I think it's awful.

I was so mad when DH bought Wicked tickets last October. I wanted to see Book of Mormon, or Evil Dead, but the group voted for Wicked. I freaked out (in my head) when I found out that everyone in the group had seen it already (one girl 12 times). We wasted over $200 on those tickets and I missed out on the short run plays that I wanted to see because we had already spent so much on going out. Gah!!!

Thinking about it today because Cannibal the musical is ending its run in Toronto and I didn't get to go see it. Because DH thought I hated musicals. Not all musicals, just Wicked. Well and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor DreamCoat. Anything with Donny Osmond. So yeah I suppose I hate musicals.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
chemgirl|1425851734|3843988 said:

DH has seen it multiple times (New York, London twice, Toronto). He loves it. Everyone seems to love it, but I think it's awful.

I was so mad when DH bought Wicked tickets last October. I wanted to see Book of Mormon, or Evil Dead, but the group voted for Wicked. I freaked out (in my head) when I found out that everyone in the group had seen it already (one girl 12 times). We wasted over $200 on those tickets and I missed out on the short run plays that I wanted to see because we had already spent so much on going out. Gah!!!

Thinking about it today because Cannibal the musical is ending its run in Toronto and I didn't get to go see it. Because DH thought I hated musicals. Not all musicals, just Wicked. Well and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor DreamCoat. Anything with Donny Osmond. So yeah I suppose I hate musicals.

Is cannibal the musical just like the movie?

Its funny I waited a long time to see frozen, so whenever someone would say "do you want to build a snowman" I always thought of the song from that movie.

"We can make him tall, or we can make him not-so-tall"

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Speaking of Frozen...Everybody was and still is completely spastic over that movie. I know adults who have seen it 20, 30, 40 times, know dialogue etc, people *swoon* over it, like it's a visual and auditory masterpiece. Van Gogh and Monet in movie form or something.

Meh. It was cute, I thought. I'll take How to Train Your Dragon and Emperor's New Groove any day.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1425713406|3843251 said:
Mayk|1425681281|3843052 said:
Matata I love your Atticus!!! He's stunning...

Let's see.. this is such a fun thread I thought I was join in.

1. Probably top of my list for hating things right now is our Bengal Cat. He's driving me mad since moving to the new house in August. He's gotten very, very loud, never shuts up and is constantly into something. He's swinging on all the door handles and will let him self out if you are not sure to lock the door. He's left scratches on the doors from the screened porch into the house. He's an indoor cat and he let himself out one night and DD, DH and I looked for him for over an hour. I found him about to get his butt kicked by an alley cat. He hissed at me all the way home and when DD wanted to hug him because she was so relieved we had found him he hissed at her. (fortunately he doesn't do that often or my tolerance would be completely shot). He attacks DH and DD when he thinks they are not paying attention to him biting them and then running. He never does this to me.. good call on his part. To think I bought him for DD for a birthday present. :-o

2. This website has been very bad on my ability to save money. I'm afraid to add up what I've purchased, sold at a loss only to buy something else I think I want more only to decide I want something else and to sell that too (at a loss). I tell myself when I get that one item I'm on the hunt for "this is it" but in a few days I'm already plotting and planning the next acquistion. I spend a lot of time on PS, JbG, DBL, VC, and this list goes on, hunting and looking at the things I lust the most for... I'm their frequent website stalker. I'll watch diamonds go round and round on the JA site trying to see what others are commenting on mostly with things like cushions and emerald cuts. The best pictures draw me in and hold me.

3. I'm boarderline OCD and I can make my family crazy cleaning the floors, bathroom and laundry. I'm not at rest until all the laundry is done. I wipe the counters down in the kitchen several times a day. All the chairs have to be pushed in at the table and when everyone goes to bed I fluff the pillows on the sofa before I go up to bed. I never leave the house without making my bed. I've tried to get my teenage daughter to do this but I've had to learn not to look at her room. On the other hand, my desk (home office) looks like a disaster and I only clean it on Friday. How can one be OCD about one thing and not about another?

There's more.. but this sounds like enough...

Your number 2 describes be perfectly. :lol:

I think no.2 describes a lot of ladies on this forum :D myself included :saint:

I have never seen frozen. Never want to see frozen. The music everywhere I go and at every little girls birthday party is more than enough already.... Did anyone go and see or read 50 shades of Grey, that's what I want to know :lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1425853343|3844001 said:
Speaking of Frozen...Everybody was and still is completely spastic over that movie. I know adults who have seen it 20, 30, 40 times, know dialogue etc, people *swoon* over it, like it's a visual and auditory masterpiece. Van Gogh and Monet in movie form or something.

Meh. It was cute, I thought. I'll take How to Train Your Dragon and Emperor's New Groove any day.

Ugh I tried to hold off as long as I could, but my MIL showed it to my daughter and she loves it, so as a good mother... You know.

I agree its not very good. The storyline is boring.

Big hero 6 and wreck it Ralph are amazing Disney movies and that movie is just disappointing when you compare.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I hated Les Miserable - look up the word "bombastic" in the dictionary, and it will use "Les Miz" as an example!. :rolleyes: And I'm positively "meh" when it comes to Cats and Phantom of the Opera, too. That said, I like way more musicals than I'd care to admit to. ;-)

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love musicals and musical movies. Love Frozen, Starlight Express, Cats, Phantom. My all-time favorite movies are Flashdance and Staying Alive, and also Save The Last Dance. I still dance to the soudtracks on occasion. :oops:

Oh yeah, and I really LOVE Oprah and Dr. Phil, and Oprah's magazine. :oops: :oops:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1425857766|3844037 said:

I hated Les Miserable - look up the word "bombastic" in the dictionary, and it will use "Les Miz" as an example!. :rolleyes: And I'm positively "meh" when it comes to Cats and Phantom of the Opera, too. That said, I like way more musicals than I'd care to admit to. ;-)

I'd never seen Les Mis and had no desire to...then the community theater did it last summer and my daughter and I were in it, so then it became a bit more of an interest..but even still, Singin in the Rain, the King and I and Sound of Music are so much better to me. I would enjoy LM mostly now b/c of the memories, rather than the actual acting/singing/storyline. I saw cats many many years ago and it was fun for me probably b/c it was the first time I'd ever been to the "theatre" and I felt so fancy.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just spent five hours cleaning out my closet. I am mortified by how much I am giving away. I am mortified by how much is STILL IN THERE. I am especially mortified by how DAMN FAT I am right now...

(At this moment I am sitting on the couch in a pair of nike running shoes, black pantyhose and a shiny gold down vest... too exhausted to get up for a minute... if I wasn't afraid the CB would come home and find me like this I swear I would close my eyes and take a nap right now...)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
True confession, I have a horrible body image.

I know in my head I've never been fat, or heavy... But I've never been content with my body. Which sucks because I look at old photos of me and I wish my body was back to that way. And I think, why am I so haply with my shape in that picture, but at the time I wasn't happy. Its been an issue with my family for some time. I grew up listinging to my healthy thin mother putting down her body and my sister do the same. (Keep in mind my sister has the body of scarlet Johanson)

I had a baby a month ago and I'm already very close to having my body back. I keep telling myself in 6 months it'll be fine and I shouldn't expect so much after only 5 weeks, especially considering I had a c section. But F, I really hate looking at myself. I really try not to show this side of myself to my daughter as I don't want her yo grow up with the same body issues.. ..

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1425932486|3844467 said:
True confession, I have a horrible body image.

I know in my head I've never been fat, or heavy... But I've never been content with my body. Which sucks because I look at old photos of me and I wish my body was back to that way. And I think, why am I so haply with my shape in that picture, but at the time I wasn't happy. Its been an issue with my family for some time. I grew up listinging to my healthy thin mother putting down her body and my sister do the same. (Keep in mind my sister has the body of scarlet Johanson)

I had a baby a month ago and I'm already very close to having my body back. I keep telling myself in 6 months it'll be fine and I shouldn't expect so much after only 5 weeks, especially considering I had a c section. But F, I really hate looking at myself. I really try not to show this side of myself to my daughter as I don't want her yo grow up with the same body issues.. ..

I can identify completely - in fact, I bet the majority of women here might as well. We need to find all the women confident in their body image and have them give us lessons.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish there was a guide to dealing with teens. I know about the books but it all comes down to no one right answer.

Hence my latest confession... She left a journal/sketchpad out that I gave her so I flipped through to admire het drawings and found that it is her diary. Not many entries so I read them all. (Not sure what else to have done when the page I saw first mentioned a boy she is interested in and has been sneaking private time at school and "plotting to see more")

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya, I LOVE Oprah too! I love the super soul sunday series, master class series and whatever little we get here down under.
My most favourite guests on super soul Sunday were Michael Singer and Marianne Williamson.
But we don't get much current Oprah content here in Australia. It really frustrates me.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1425154942|3839838 said:
After many years as a die-hard, real-diamonds-only woman, in the last few weeks I've found a source of beautiful fake jewelry, and I'm wearing them with a huge amount of enjoyment. In my defense, so are the uk's royal family and other celebs. Via the style blogs about the european ladies that I follow, and the Royal Jewels thread here, I found this company. The 20% tax gets taken off. The stones shoot colored fire and the settings are delicate and lovely..the company told me that they're made by a jeweler in London's Hatton Garden who makes expensive real jewelry too, but uses the same settings except in silver, and high-quality CZ. www.heavenlynecklaces.com....... I feel dirty.

Well, since misery loves company, I'll be joining you in the dirt next week. :dance: . Thank you for the link, I had no idea! I'll be rocking a few pairs of earrings next week with them and look forward to reporting back.

And true confession? I'm an organized slob and have an easy time starting projects, but have a hard time picking up after myself and getting projects done. CDs in alpahbetical order? Check. Closet organized like with like? Check. But can I put a dang dish in the dishwasher after I'm done? nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. It sits in the sink for ever before it hits the dishwasher. Same with clean clothes.

And I struggle with non-life threatening health issues that are a real PITA.

I wanted to the President or Senator when I was in HS, and have always wanted to be a professional singer or star on Broadway.
Can I sing Mozart's Requiem, Donizetti Arias, some decent German lieder, and French Art Songs? Yes. Did I have the talent or the drive to practice 8 hours a day to succeed as a professional. The former...maybe...and the latter when I was 21? No.

Oh, and I HATE pretty much all forms of reality TV. :twisted:

Finally, a friend of mine has a gorgeous Australian Shepard that is dying and I am more broken up than I care to admit. I went with K to the breeder to select Katy, babysat Katy, helped teach Katy to roll over, had Katy as an almost constant companion when I was recovering from major surgery, and went on many, many vacations (hiking, skiing, swimming, biking) with her. She was a smart, funny, loyal, lovable dog who is being put down tonight due to acute kidney failure that happened virtually overnight. And I am truly very sad and could barely say goodbye to her. :((

c_minikatie.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
TechieTechie,

I'm choked up reading about your beloved friend's dog. Losing a pet is very difficult, and it sounds like you were very close. My first "born" is a mini schnauzer that died way too soon (not quite 5 years) from lymph node cancer. My True Confession here is that although I do adore my current dog, I don't love him as much as my first. Gladly, I don't feel that way about loving my kids. Whew! (Although, admittedly, my second drives me a lot crazier than my first.)

I feel your pain about the professional singer thing, too. I'm also a singer and there were moments that I really did try, but I got discourage too easily. People think sales is tough, whew! Try selling yourself, basically, as a singer. Lots of "no's!" with a few "yes'" in-between. Do you still sing now, at least for yourself?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stayed up until 2:30 this morning watching crime dramas on tv. I can't figure out why on earth I like them!

TooPatient - that's hard. I don't envy your position. If I recall correctly A is a young teen as well so a guide book would surely come in handy for lots of years!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I have an addition to my previous confession.
I didn't post this in the beginning because it sounds sooooooooooooooo odd, you all will gasp.
I am a jewlery nut, addict whatever you want to call it. I have all this jewelry (I mean a lot!) and I never wear it. I wear my 3 ct and the occasional earrings. It sits in our safes or in my jewelry box, some still with tags, from the day I bought it.
I had oodles of boxes of loose gems, sometimes I just pull them out to look at them.
Am I nuts or what????!!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
autumngems|1426096289|3845621 said:
Ok, I have an addition to my previous confession.
I didn't post this in the beginning because it sounds sooooooooooooooo odd, you all will gasp.
I am a jewlery nut, addict whatever you want to call it. I have all this jewelry (I mean a lot!) and I never wear it. I wear my 3 ct and the occasional earrings. It sits in our safes or in my jewelry box, some still with tags, from the day I bought it.
I had oodles of boxes of loose gems, sometimes I just pull them out to look at them.
Am I nuts or what????!!!!
You are in the right place. We get it :)

I only wear a plain gold band. That's it. I don't even wear my ering reset, my anniversary band, or other jewelry. I have a box of loose gemstones that I have collected since I joined PS and I have NEVER sent a single one. I am finally setting one. Finally.

I decided it's time to list stuff on Preloved. Join me. :dance:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea|1426064911|3845416 said:
I stayed up until 2:30 this morning watching crime dramas on tv. I can't figure out why on earth I like them!

TooPatient - that's hard. I don't envy your position. If I recall correctly A is a young teen as well so a guide book would surely come in handy for lots of years!

15 1/2....

OMG this is a crazy age! She is interested in boys (wore a dress to school for the first time EVER today so she could go to Starbucks with "some kids"), asking about driving, and has lots of friends!
The friends are almost the worst part. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy she has friends and they all have nice parents and all seem rather nice (and with plans to go to college!). But they are teenagers. Dating and driving and getting "familiar" with boys :errrr:

I think some of my concern comes from the realization of how easy it is to do stupid stuff at that age and how massive the consequences can be. (Let's just say I have a fair number of true confessions that let me understand a little too much...)

True Confessions:

I love See's chocolates. DH got me these spectacular truffles from some specialty place in California (long time ago -- $250 for a box of 12!!!) and I said they were amazing because he tried so hard but I really just wanted my plain old $22 box from Sees.

I used to LOVE Velveeta. Toss in pasta for mac & cheese, stir in canned chili for breakfast, over egg on an English muffin, or just sliced right out of the box.

Sometimes I still dream of the gooey wonderfulness of Velveeta :lickout: . (haven't had even a tiny bite for almost 15 years)

I like cemeteries. I love reading the old stones and learning just a little bit about the people who are there.

I am terrified of the dark. Not to the point of sleeping with a light on (but there is one out in the hall for the dogs) but I hate seeing dark out the windows and am near panic every morning walking back into the house after dropping "A" off at school.

I can't swim. Never learned. Tried a couple of times but too afraid of water. Don't go to beaches. Don't go to rivers. Don't go on boats. In fact, I'm happiest if I don't have to even cross a bridge.

I love books. Always have. Will go into Half Price Books and come out with a giant box. My mother told me I'd have to quit doing stuff like that or I'd never find a husband.... Little did she know I'd find a great guy with just as many books as me!
We had to pay movers when we bought the house just because neither of us could face carrying all of our boxes of books.

Oh..... and I went to the grocery store yesterday in my exercise pants & fleece :bigsmile:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient Said:

"I like cemeteries. I love reading the old stones and learning just a little bit about the people who are there."

I like cemetaries, too! It is intriguing to read the stones and imagine the lives of the people. The older the cemetary , the better.
Where I grew up in Pennsylvania, there are so many really old churches with cemetaries so old, the lettering is worn off the stones.
Occassionally, I have stumbled upon the graves of important pioneers and patriots. So fascinating!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a pair of RAYON pants from COSTCO and they are GLORIOUS!

(I haven't worn rayon pants since high school and they came standard with a perm and a pouf)

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Cemeteries, well, I grew up going to cemeteries all the time as my grandma loved going, we would bike to her garden and pick the roses and then visit cemeteries. We would also put flowers on people's graves who did not have any-. I do not love them anymore, not since she is there too. I did, however, bring her flowers when she did not have any.

Jewelry, well, I have so much I never wear, in the safe too. I have my favorite set and I wear that all the time; a set of earrings and a pendant collier and always wear just one ring, my current fave. I sometimes switch them but then wear the same thing for weeks or months. I buy my clothes to match them and then my shoes and bags to match them. I do not fall out of love and I do pull the others out too occasionally but if something is not worn for years then it should have a new owner I think. I think it is because many of us wear the same jewelry every single day; at least one ring whether an e-ring or something else and of course we are bound to get tired of it after a while. Hence, the hunt for something new, a reset or whatever. We get sick of clothes too and we wear them much less often but also because I wear my jewelry much more than a single dress I feel a lot more attachment. I cannot imagine not wearing jewelry though, I feel naked, when I go out I have to wear jewelry with anything and just a bit of makeup at least and have my nails done.

Of course I am addicted to PS, seriously addicted ever since I discovered it. I am addicted to my gems and bling, that and the PS addiction goes hand in hand. I can spend almost a day reading and hanging out on PS and especially talk to my friends here. You NIRDIs, I mean you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat|1426178022|3846102 said:
I bought a pair of RAYON pants from COSTCO and they are GLORIOUS!

(I haven't worn rayon pants since high school and they came standard with a perm and a pouf)

Haha! Yep, the soft pant is everywhere now. I didn't wear them the first time around (too much booty jiggle--couldn't have that milkshake bringing all the boys to my yard, ya know), and while I keep eyeing them in stores, I haven't found a pattern I like well enough to buy any! I noticed some that even had a yoke and front pleats! :-o I had a little Saved By The Bell moment when I saw those. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results