shape
carat
color
clarity

Tori Spelling Is Engaged Again - Who can find a pic of the ring first??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI, and I don''t know if this has been mentioned yet on this thread, "Notorious" is premiering tomorrow night! It''s Tori Spelling''s "faux-reality" show, from what I gleaned from the radio commercials I heard while driving around on errands today she''s doing a show on how she''s determined to separate herself from Donna Martin and prove that she''s just a "regular girl" without the aid of daddy''s money. Should be interesting, but I''m not about to miss Sopranos for it. It''s on VH1 tomorrow night. I just hope to see some good shots of her "current" e-ring, so I will be recording it to watch after Sopranos!
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
We can watch her faux reality show and see her faux boobs, and her faux nose. Hope her ering isn''t faux like Paris'' cuz that was gonna be the only reason I tune in.
20.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are really cracking me up -I think her boobs look like bowling balls in a bag - not a good look
emembarrassed.gif
Why on earth did she do it to herself???? Silly girl.

Moon I have to ask because this is driving me NUTS - who is the woman in your avatar with the guitar????? Is she the one who sang MR?

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 1:42:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
You guys are really cracking me up -I think her boobs look like bowling balls in a bag - not a good look
emembarrassed.gif
Why on earth did she do it to herself???? Silly girl.

Moon I have to ask because this is driving me NUTS - who is the woman in your avatar with the guitar????? Is she the one who sang MR?
Lorelei, Moon''s avatar is Audrey Hepburn in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffanys".....that is the scene where she does MR, I do believe.....this thread is hilarious. I recently saw a bio. of TS in which she declares that her breasts are her own because she paid for them (a line she stole from Dolly Parton)! Her new man won''t have a problem removing his tatoo when they split up, what with all the palimony that will be forthcoming. These two are in competition with Brittney & Kevin Spears-Federline for the trashiest celebs.....but that doesn''t keep me from coming back for a glimpse of the new rock!!
27.gif

p.s.: She also said they fell instantly in love, knew they were soul mates & didn''t want to be unfair to their respective spouses by staying in the wrong relationship for one more minute.

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 7:18:42 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~Bump...
~~I know this is an old thread, but I FINALLY found a semi-okay pic of Tori''s e-ring. It looks pretty (like an oval or cushion with sapphire sides), but I wish I could get a better pic!!
I think she''s either going to need a larger diamond or a breast reduction if she keeps showing her ring off in front of her gigantic bosom.....that huge rock looks like a tiny speck next to those things.....(P.S. to Lorelei - the part Audrey Hepburn played in Breakfast at Tiffanys was a character called Holly Golightly, a real diamond loving, social climbing charmer!! ** Hence, Moon''s quote)....
21.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Lorelei: You must watch Breakfast at Tiffany''s if you haven''t yet seen it.....Audrey Hepburn plays a character called Holly Golightly (hence Moon''s quote) who is a diamond & luxury loving, social climber and is quite the charmer....great music too (my dtr. has the soundtrack).... But back to the subject at hand...
21.gif
.I must add that if TS keeps showing off her new ring in front of her overly ample bosom, she''s going to need a breast reduction or a larger ring....something is way out of proportion. I''m afraid if the ring falls into that crevice it will be lost before we ever have a chance to see it up close!!

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 11:54:53 AM
Author: koko

Date: 3/31/2006 7:18:42 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~Bump...
~~I know this is an old thread, but I FINALLY found a semi-okay pic of Tori''s e-ring. It looks pretty (like an oval or cushion with sapphire sides), but I wish I could get a better pic!!
I think she''s either going to need a larger diamond or a breast reduction if she keeps showing her ring off in front of her gigantic bosom.....that huge rock looks like a tiny speck next to those things.....(P.S. to Lorelei - the part Audrey Hepburn played in Breakfast at Tiffanys was a character called Holly Golightly, a real diamond loving, social climbing charmer!! ** Hence, Moon''s quote)....
21.gif
Disregard this one, sorry but my computer flipped out on me and I thought this one was deleted......OOPS!!
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Miss Koko - I haven''t seen that movie, I can never catch it when it is on TV. Mystery solved!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
It''ll be interesting to see in a couple of years what he does with that tattoo when they split up. Perhaps he can tattoo a pointy beard and mustache with little set of horns over it with the word "BEOTCH" under it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a pity she feels she has to mutilate herself the way she has, I remember years ago she wasn''t unattractive, but this plastic fakey look is so dreadful, it just erases whatever real beauty she had and all these gals end up looking like clones of each other, same boobs, same lips, hair etc
emembarrassed.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
"I remember years ago she wasn''t unattractive"--Lorelei

You''re much too kind Lorelei!! She''s always looked like a dude to me. Even her father would look more feminine in a dress and fake boobs.

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 12:17:33 PM
It is a pity she feels she has to mutilate herself the way she has, I remember years ago she wasn''t unattractive, but this plastic fakey look is so dreadful, it just erases whatever real beauty she had and all these gals end up looking like clones of each other, same boobs, same lips, hair etc
emembarrassed.gif
Lorelei: I think her face looks scarily like your avatar......
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My horsie avatar is far more beautiful than Tori Spelling!
16.gif
ROFLMAO! I enjoy you Koko!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/2/2006 12:25:14 PM
Author: pearcrazy
''I remember years ago she wasn''t unattractive''--Lorelei

You''re much too kind Lorelei!! She''s always looked like a dude to me. Even her father would look more feminine in a dress and fake boobs.
Thank you thank you!
16.gif
Dude looks like a lady??
41.gif
Fake boobs
9.gif
- I love these descriptions, this whole thread is hilarious!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ROFL Koko that made me laugh.

In this week''s In Touch, I read last nite that they interviewed her and she wants to have LOTS OF BABIES. She''ll be passin'' on the genes for sure. She also said something about the soulmate thing and how when she was getting married to Charlie it was all about the dress and the big party but now she just wants to marry this dude and doesn''t care how. I so don''t even know who he is...I don''t recognize him. She also said that the tattoo he got was from the night of their engagement and she helped him pick it out (which threw me, I mean what do they have a page of Tori Spelling tattoo''s at the local Hollywood parlor for you to choose from?)

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I guess it''s one way of staying in the lime light....how sad for us that we have to see and read more about her!

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 12:44:07 PM
My horsie avatar is far more beautiful than Tori Spelling!
16.gif
ROFLMAO! I enjoy you Koko!
36.gif
I agree, your horsie is more lovely......and thanks, I enjoy you too Lorelei!
35.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Koko and Lorelei, it is indeed Ms. Audrey Hepburn in my avatar. I wish they were a little bigger. The reason I picked the screen name and avatar is because Truman Capote who wrote ''Breakfast At Tiffanys'' did not want Audrey to sing. Her voice had been dubbed for ''My Fair Lady''. Audrey proved him wrong all right. For that I admire her. The name Moonriver means to me that all things are possible and nobody will keep me down.
2.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 1:22:58 PM
Author: moon river
Koko and Lorelei, it is indeed Ms. Audrey Hepburn in my avatar. I wish they were a little bigger. The reason I picked the screen name and avatar is because Truman Capote who wrote ''Breakfast At Tiffanys'' did not want Audrey to sing. Her voice had been dubbed for ''My Fair Lady''. Audrey proved him wrong all right. For that I admire her. The name Moonriver means to me that all things are possible and nobody will keep me down.
2.gif

Oh, yes, kudos to anyone who could overcome Truman Capote''s massive ego! I think Henry Mancini''s score added so much to the movie, much like Simon and Garfunkel did for "The Graduate." I''ve read that using popular songs as a movie soundtrack wasn''t done until Peter Fonda had the idea for "Easy Rider...." and he said he was forced to use popular songs because he couldn''t afford a composer to do a score! Funny how music is so crucial to the story being told......but anyways I enjoy knowing the sentiment behind your screen name!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 2:04:21 PM

2.gif

Oh, yes, kudos to anyone who could overcome Truman Capote''s massive ego! I think Henry Mancini''s score added so much to the movie, much like Simon and Garfunkel did for ''The Graduate.'' I''ve read that using popular songs as a movie soundtrack wasn''t done until Peter Fonda had the idea for ''Easy Rider....'' and he said he was forced to use popular songs because he couldn''t afford a composer to do a score! Funny how music is so crucial to the story being told......but anyways I enjoy knowing the sentiment behind your screen name!
I agree with music being crucial to the story. If you think about ''Breakfast At Tiffany''s'' you''ll realize that Holly and Cat are the same persona as is Holly and Moonriver. The lines ''Two drifters off to see the world'' and ''We''re after the same rainbows end'' just remind me of the character of Holly. I think Mancini may have had her in mind while composing it.
2.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 1:00:52 AM
Author: Blenheim
If anyone''s familiar with Go Fug Yourself, they wrote her up for this outfit on Thursday:

57204577.jpg

Among their comments were

''the Infamous Donna Martin Chest Cavern of Doom seems to be folding in on itself, like a silicone worm hole,''

and

''And finally, does the fact that you''re posing with drag queen Willam (best known to me as Nip/Tuck''s sassy, mildly murderous transvestite Cherry Peck) and his kind of totally brilliant Donna Martin Graduates shirt and Salute to Tori Spelling Wig mean you have a fully functioning sense of humor?''

Teehee.

And by the way, I was also unable to notice her ring because I was too busy staring at her other, um, assets.
Personally, to me ... They both look like ...

Two Scanky Hookers!
14.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Nah, they both just look like trannies.

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 6:52:34 PM

Date: 4/2/2006 2:04:21 PM

2.gif

Oh, yes, kudos to anyone who could overcome Truman Capote''s massive ego! I think Henry Mancini''s score added so much to the movie, much like Simon and Garfunkel did for ''The Graduate.'' I''ve read that using popular songs as a movie soundtrack wasn''t done until Peter Fonda had the idea for ''Easy Rider....'' and he said he was forced to use popular songs because he couldn''t afford a composer to do a score! Funny how music is so crucial to the story being told......but anyways I enjoy knowing the sentiment behind your screen name!
I agree with music being crucial to the story. If you think about ''Breakfast At Tiffany''s'' you''ll realize that Holly and Cat are the same persona as is Holly and Moonriver. The lines ''Two drifters off to see the world'' and ''We''re after the same rainbows end'' just remind me of the character of Holly. I think Mancini may have had her in mind while composing it.
2.gif

Moon, that''s interesting, I''m sure Holly, Cat and Moonriver are one and the same. Speaking of the music, I read in the notes to my "The Graduate" soundtrack that it was written so that the "cocktail/instrumental" type music was symbolic of the older (i.e. out of touch) generation and the Simon and Garfunkel songs were symbolic of the younger generation in the movie. Anyway....I love your avatar!
21.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Koko. Great info on ''The Graduate'' soundtrack. Now that I think about it, that does make sense. I love that movie too. Any old movie will do for me.
2.gif
They don''t make ''em like they used to.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results