shape
carat
color
clarity

Tori Spelling Is Engaged Again - Who can find a pic of the ring first??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

Tori Spelling is engaged, just months after separating from her first husband, People and Us Weekly magazines reported Tuesday.

Actor Dean McDermott, who has been dating the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star for several months, proposed Christmas Eve in Toronto.

"We''re so incredibly happy and in love. We cannot wait to start our lives together," the couple said in a joint statement to People. Us Weekly first reported the engagement.

Spelling, 32, and McDermott, 39, met earlier this year while working on the TV movie "Mind Over Murder."

In October, Charlie Shanian filed for divorce from Spelling, a little more than a year after they married.

McDermott filed for divorce from his wife of 12 years, Mary Jo Eustace, in September. They have one child together.

Spelling''s father is television producer Aaron Spelling.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Boy they just don''t waste any time in Hollywood.
I hope she elopes and saves her father a million for another wedding ceremony
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
jesus h on a pogo stick.

I give that one a few months tops. And I agree about elopement.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Will the celebrity madness ever end?
33.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t believe this!! Didn''t her husband just file for divorce like 2 months ago??? It seems like these celebs get married whenever they fall in love...there''s so much more to it than that. But I guess we will have to wait and see if this lasts...
2.gif

~P.S. The ring: (no pics...yet) A source confirms that her engagement ring is a luminous diamond-and-sapphire ring that has a ''''1940''s style.'''' (from US Weekly)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
who cares about her ring, we''ll never get to see it anyway before she breaks off the engagement!! which is when? next week?

what a dork!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's really sweet that she got engaged on Christmas Eve. (
20.gif
!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's flipped her lid!!! I am so tired of Hollywood couples these days. It won't last....
20.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with Kaleigh on this - tired of the Hollywood love scene.

I am sure it difficult to have a normal relationship when one is off filming. But if you are truly in love and took your vows seriously, then being away from each other should not be a problem. Apparently this was not the case for quite a few celebs this past year. Egos out of control.

One thing that just really irks me, is how America is so obsessed with their lives. Why do we know/care more about TomKat, Jessica, Nicole, Paris than our senator, congressman, etc.?

Ever watch "Jaywalking" segments on Jay Leno when the people on the street know more about h-wood than Washington???!!!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Oh, how sweet...
28.gif
Donna Martin was born on Christmas Day!!! I am SUCH a dork!!! I have to admit I love anything and everything 90210!!!

klr
30.gif
prongs

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not quite sure how two people leaving their spouses, still being married to them (one child involved) and getting engaged is "sweet". It''s actually pretty pathetic. So, sadly Hollywood. Sounds all pretty selfish to me.

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Mom of Two ... you clearly did not understand my sarcasm ... or my 90210 reference! Do you realize that every post you''ve ever replied to me personally has an angry tone...please stop it!!!
35.gif

klr
30.gif
prongs

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Get over it. Your post said you loved 90210 and I''m supposed to read your expressions and tone (sarcasm)in a post? Sarcasm is usually tone of voice. Come on now. I don''t reply angrily to every post you ever make. You do exxagerate quite a bit. Also, I''m not responsible for you not getting your point across. Maybe it''s in the way you did it. I was not attacking you, I was making a point.
Just so you know, I am not angry. I''m simply pointing out how pathetic their lives are.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: Ann
One thing that just really irks me, is how America is so obsessed with their lives. Why do we know/care more about TomKat, Jessica, Nicole, Paris than our senator, congressman, etc.?
I''m with you, Ann. I think it''s sort of shocking. One of the things that truly amazed me when I first started hanging out on diamond fora was the degree of interest in this tabloid stuff! Most of these "celebrities" are people I''ve never heard of.

I was amazed that some people actually buy gossip magazines....I thought they were just for browsing while waiting in checkout lines...

I think my age is showing....
20.gif

widget

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a hunch that that when actors fall in love on a set, they fall in love with the character each one is playing. When the filming is over and they''re no longer playing those characters, they discover that the "real" person they married is very different from the character they fell in love with. They find that they don''t like the actual person or they don''t have anything in common - so - it''s splittsville time.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux, Your totally right. I have done a lot of acting (mostly in the theatre) and you spend soooo much time together working on a production that sooo many relationships start. Then, once the thing is over, you stop spending so much time together and really get a sense of who the other person is ... which usually ends up in splitsville. That''s why being a drama major in college has so much "drama," everyone is getting together and breaking up all the time as each production ends and begins. Its like a mini Hollywood.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 11:39:49 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I have a hunch that that when actors fall in love on a set, they fall in love with the character each one is playing. When the filming is over and they''re no longer playing those characters, they discover that the ''real'' person they married is very different from the character they fell in love with. They find that they don''t like the actual person or they don''t have anything in common - so - it''s splittsville time.
I agree

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
As far as I’m concerned, I would just like to see the ring - I have no political or deep thought about their personal lives and who they are wrecking. To me, it''s all about the bling. The rest is just background noise...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here is a link to the best pic I could find (Warning: It''s not very good)...

Tori Spelling''s Ring
2.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Get over it. Your post said you loved 90210 and I''m supposed to read your expressions and tone (sarcasm)in a post? Sarcasm is usually tone of voice. Come on now. I don''t reply angrily to every post you ever make. You do exxagerate quite a bit. Also, I''m not responsible for you not getting your point across. Maybe it''s in the way you did it. I was not attacking you, I was making a point.

Like I said...angry...thanks for proving my point. I''ll try my best to get over it though... Happy New Year!!!

klr
30.gif
prongs

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 5:13:40 PM
Author: heart prongs

Like I said...angry...thanks for proving my point. I''ll try my best to get over it though... Happy New Year!!!

klr
30.gif
prongs
I think sarcasm comes across in the written word as well. My 0.2
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it certainly looks LARGE. I searched all over too, and that was the best picture I saw. I even looked on the Tori Spelling website, and don''t you know it wasn''t there???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say, I've gotten to the point where the only thing about celebrity marriages that I AM interested in is the ring!!! With the flippant way it seems most of the hollywood types approach marriage (as disposable)...the only thing I do care about is the pretty jewelry! And the link didn't work for me...anyone know what the ring actually looks like, if there are no pictures...a description?

ETA: And for what it's worth, I did understand Heart Prongs' sarcasm in the 90210 post.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 10:31:04 AM
Author: Momoftwo
Just so you know, I am not angry. I''m simply pointing out how pathetic their lives are.
Wow, this is WAY over the top. Beyond angry. . .psychotic! Maybe I should send you a few Xanax???
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 5:23:27 PM
Author: monarch64
Well, it certainly looks LARGE. I searched all over too, and that was the best picture I saw. I even looked on the Tori Spelling website, and don''t you know it wasn''t there???
Wow, that thing is beyond large. LIKE massively huge!!! I wonder if it''s a halo setting.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 9:32:29 PM
Author: MC

Date: 12/29/2005 5:23:27 PM
Author: monarch64
Wow, that thing is beyond large. LIKE massively huge!!! I wonder if it''s a halo setting.
The link worked for me the second time...that looks so huge it''s like a sticker on her hand. Or maybe Paris gave her a deal on the used 24 ct CZ.
2.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 11:39:49 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I have a hunch that that when actors fall in love on a set, they fall in love with the character each one is playing. When the filming is over and they''re no longer playing those characters, they discover that the ''real'' person they married is very different from the character they fell in love with. They find that they don''t like the actual person or they don''t have anything in common - so - it''s splittsville time.
I believe you are absolutely correct...I also feel that because they live such different lives than we do, their form of "dating" is marriage. Pretty sad for the innocent folks--their former spouses and kids--that get left behind or tossed out like yesterdays newspapers...This has been a year of break ups so I don''t give this or any other celeb nuptials much hope of lasting...sad...
emsad.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, let''s see if this works:

1365360.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
In the link pciture it almost looked liked she was trying to scratch his face...and to me it looks like a diffrent guy in the picture from the link and the one posted...
torianddean.jpg

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 7:11:53 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I have to say, I''ve gotten to the point where the only thing about celebrity marriages that I AM interested in is the ring!!! With the flippant way it seems most of the hollywood types approach marriage (as disposable)...the only thing I do care about is the pretty jewelry! And the link didn''t work for me...anyone know what the ring actually looks like, if there are no pictures...a description?

ETA: And for what it''s worth, I did understand Heart Prongs'' sarcasm in the 90210 post.
I agree with everything you said about celebs marriages. I am only interested in their ''bling''. Whenever I hear about a new engagement I think ''Wow, I get to see another rock''.(Same to be said if a guy gets cought cheating
9.gif
. I just love to look at their jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results