shape
carat
color
clarity

Tori Spelling Is Engaged Again - Who can find a pic of the ring first??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~Bump...
~~I know this is an old thread, but I FINALLY found a semi-okay pic of Tori''s e-ring. It looks pretty (like an oval or cushion with sapphire sides), but I wish I could get a better pic!!

Toriering.jpg

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow her chest is about to fall out!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 7:29:36 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae
I know. Dang, when did her Daddy buy her those????

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 8:06:48 PM
Author: moon river

Date: 3/31/2006 7:29:36 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae
I know. Dang, when did her Daddy buy her those????
Just goes to show that money cannot buy class...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
But it CAN buy a BRA!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m really not typically one for ''catty'' remarks but dang - she looks like a transvestite. Look at those lips (if your eyes aren''t scorched from the other implants)

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
She needs one bra for each one!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 8:21:47 PM
Author: Starset Princess
I''m really not typically one for ''catty'' remarks but dang - she looks like a transvestite. Look at those lips (if your eyes aren''t scorched from the other implants)
I know transvestites that are prettier than THAT!!! She just looks TOO much like her dad and NO amount of money or surgery can change it. I use to think she was ok, not a GREAT actress, but ok, and thought her first wedding and marriage was lovely. Now, she''s just another lying, cheating, hollywood skank, IMO.
38.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2006 8:27:47 PM

Date: 3/31/2006 8:21:47 PM
Author: Starset Princess
I know transvestites that are prettier than THAT!!! She just looks TOO much like her dad and NO amount of money or surgery can change it. I use to think she was ok, not a GREAT actress, but ok, and thought her first wedding and marriage was lovely. Now, she''s just another lying, cheating, hollywood skank, IMO.
38.gif
Ouch! Moon, I almost spit out my Cosmo!
9.gif
Poor Tori, I agree that she looks very much like her daddy and seems like she tries to glob on every amount of makeup she can find to disguise it.
20.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is just skank-nasty. I couldn''t see the ring in that last picture because my eyes were stinging from being assaulted by her plastic torpedoes.
20.gif
And she does look like a manly transvestite...the way she dresses and all her plastic surgery only accentuate that fact! I almost feel sorry for her.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Did you guys hear about what her fiance did in honor of their engagement? Classy
20.gif
14.gif

ts031606_03.jpg

ts031606_05.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, and he is said to have another one of her nude. She said that when she's old she can show her grandkids what she used to look like.
33.gif

How sick is that?
Why not just pop in a dvd of 90210? Oops, silly me. She's added plastic since then.
11.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes, a tattoo of Aaron Spelling with boobs and a wig!
9.gif
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 11:23:57 PM
Author: monarch64
9.gif
36.gif
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 11:25:43 PM

Date: 3/31/2006 11:23:57 PM
Author: monarch64
9.gif
36.gif
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto!

P.S. this guy really wants her daddy's money!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Oh ya, Tori''s breast are gross!
14.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Aphisiglovessae,

Hot new avatar.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That's going to be a bitch to get removed
41.gif

And I see the artist took some liberties....you know, not making her look bug eyed and butt ugly!
16.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somewhere, Aaron Spelling is remembering what he looked like with hair. And so is his wife.
9.gif

ETA: but then they both remembered that horrible role-playing night where they switched undergarments.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
If anyone''s familiar with Go Fug Yourself, they wrote her up for this outfit on Thursday:

57204577.jpg

Among their comments were

"the Infamous Donna Martin Chest Cavern of Doom seems to be folding in on itself, like a silicone worm hole,"

and

"And finally, does the fact that you''re posing with drag queen Willam (best known to me as Nip/Tuck''s sassy, mildly murderous transvestite Cherry Peck) and his kind of totally brilliant Donna Martin Graduates shirt and Salute to Tori Spelling Wig mean you have a fully functioning sense of humor?"

Teehee.

And by the way, I was also unable to notice her ring because I was too busy staring at her other, um, assets.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Blenheim, for the enlightening glimpse into the celebrity world of fashion...I will be frequenting that website!

First, wth kind of bag is that DQ carrying?

Second, does anyone remember the movie "Clueless" and its soundtrack? There was a song on it called "I Wanna Be a Supermodel." One of the lyrics of the song had a lot to do with (and I''m paraphrasing b/c I can''t seem to find that CD) "I wanna be like Tori Spelling, with a car like hers and a dad like hers" Anyone? Anyone? Every time I see this thread that song goes through my mind! It also makes me want to run out and purchase the "Clueless" DVD! Ah, back in the day when Brittany Murphy was a normal looking teenage star with a lil extra s''um s''um!
36.gif
35.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 12:03:51 AM
Author: lmurden
Aphisiglovessae,

Hot new avatar.
2.gif
hee hee, thanks!!
4_13_6.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
The drag queen is WAY cuter than Tori.

Monarch I believe he/she is carrying a DIOR bag. I DO remember that song . It runs through my head everytime I hear Tori''s name.

MMM-I''m sure tattoo artists also have ''creative licensing''(Very creative in this case)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg you guys obviously didn''t watch 90210 because she had serious boobs in the last few years then and they were horrible! we used to call her truck driver boobs because literally the GAP in her boobs when they were pushed together looked like a truck could drive through them! horrible horrible boob job. you''d think with all that $$ she coulda gotten a better doctor.
14.gif

i really liked her when she got married to her ex, in that cutie romantic dress and cap veil etc but since then she''s gone totally downhill. typical i guess..hollywood is sooo burnt out.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I remember her strange looking boobs from magazines back then. Didn''t really watch 90210 that often. These look differant. Bigger. Grosser.
14.gif
You really would think with the access to all those plastic quacks out in La-La land she could find something better than that.As I recall, all of a sudden(growth spurt,yeah right)she had these two boobs hanging kidna to each side with her breast bone being very prominent. Don''t ask me why I remember this. I have a knack for stupid details sticking in my head.
20.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 1:57:45 PM
Mara, I remember her strange looking boobs from magazines back then. Didn''t really watch 90210 that often. These look differant. Bigger. Grosser.
14.gif
You really would think with the access to all those plastic quacks out in La-La land she could find something better than that.As I recall, all of a sudden(growth spurt,yeah right)she had these two boobs hanging kidna to each side with her breast bone being very prominent. Don''t ask me why I remember this. I have a knack for stupid details sticking in my head.
20.gif
I remember the same thing, MR. In 90210, she had two grapefruits hanging separate with her ribs/breast bone exposed in the middle. She has definitely had a bit of face work done since those days as well.

But what about this: All these celebs have a ton of face work done and look beautiful. Tori''s face looks better than it did years ago with those bug eyes like her father''s, but her children will still inherit her butt-ugly genes.

Oops, sorry, that was mean.
20.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think celebs consider the fact that their offspring will resemble how the ''used'' to look.
20.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That tatoo is scary. I mean it is very life-like and well done but ewww...Mara is right, though her implants DO look BIGGER, she has had some form of them for quite awhile. She has such a small frame so it looks so goofy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"truck-driver boobs" PRICELESS!
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe instead of showing her grandkids what she looked like, HE can look at it and remember her..........AFTER she leaves him in another year!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results