shape
carat
color
clarity

ELVIS LIVES on IDOL, 5/9/06

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
who got voted off?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Did you see how freakin'' shocked he was when Ryan said it??? I think Chris was REALLY surprised. Maybe he was feeling a bit too cocky????

Honestly, I''m kinda loving this. LOL. Yes, he''s really good, but I was kinda getting tired of him. He wasn''t really improving or changing or doing things differently/better than earlier in the competition.

OMG....my dream of a Taylor/Elliott final looks very plausible now!!! WOOOHOOOO!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chris!!! OMG, I can''t believe this!!!
11.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
NO NO NO NO NO!!! That did NOT just happen!! I am SO disappointed.
Munchkin

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Bald Eagle---Chris.....I still Cannot believe it
23.gif

But I''m soo happy for elliot and Taylor and surprised as Kat at kat.

loved it when Taylor was singing in the audience and passed the little girl and patted her head in a daddy like gesture...
30.gif
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
WTF?!!!
23.gif
7.gif
29.gif
39.gif
38.gif
33.gif

sigh,,, chris...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 9:36:10 PM
Author: jcrow
WTF?!!!
23.gif
7.gif
29.gif
39.gif
38.gif
33.gif

sigh,,, chris...
I know!!!!! Sooooo not right!!! Ughh!!!
38.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yep i think she is pregnant too.

looks like mara won.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry guys, I did like Chris, and I think he''s super talented, but I''m just so excited that he''s not competition for my other 2 boys anymore!!! eeeee!!

He''ll be fine on his own....I bet he nails a record deal before he makes it back home!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
*** SPOILER ****

well well well
11.gif
HEH. Kiwi anyone?
3.gif

also:

A) they TOTALLY made Taylor do that number again to kill time in case Chris just stormed off & refused to sing his "goodbye" number

B) they TOTALLY assigned Taylor all the "dancey" Elivs songs because the producers, as I said before, can''t get enough of that %&$*.

C) did you see how $%&&*** Chris looked in that little video box as they played his "had a bad day" retrospective?? Priceless. I was really starting to loathe him & his overpuffed Ego.
35.gif
Fly away wee shiny domed eagle. Far away.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, I love you. LOL. We are American Idol kindred spirits!!!!
Date: 5/10/2006 9:43:31 PM
Author: decodelighted
*** SPOILER ****

well well well
11.gif
HEH. Kiwi anyone?
3.gif

also:

A) they TOTALLY made Taylor do that number again to kill time in case Chris just stormed off & refused to sing his ''goodbye'' number

B) they TOTALLY assigned Taylor all the ''dancey'' Elivs songs because the producers, as I said before, can''t get enough of that %&$*.

C) did you see how $%&&*** Chris looked in that little video box as they played his ''had a bad day'' retrospective?? Priceless. I was really starting to loathe him & his overpuffed Ego.
35.gif
Fly away wee shiny domed eagle. Far away.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

OK...I MISSED IT TONIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you guys saying Chris voted off??? really???????????????

I went out to dinner with my best friend....gay guy...who can beat that? best girl's friend always!! I couldn't kick him to the curb because of idol....so yes, I missed it!!

But let me get this straight...Chris went home?????? who were the bottom two? Kat is safe???
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
I'm in shock...someone shed some clarity here!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, Chris is out, Taylor and Elliott were top 2, Kat was 3!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Ok...I''m all for Taylor now!!!!!!!!!!! American Idol will get a text message overload for Taylor next week!

Deco - I''m 100% with you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaaaay! More votes for Taylor!!

That''s one thing that has real potential to change the look of things week to week...who are all of Chris''s fans gonna vote for now?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 10:15:34 PM
Author: HOUMedGal

That''s one thing that has real potential to change the look of things week to week...who are all of Chris''s fans gonna vote for now?
I''m still so mad, will have to think about it. I never thought it would come to this!!
11.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I am so officially over this show. Done. Done. Done.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I just watched the recaps on the local news.

I''m mad
29.gif
29.gif

Are you serious?.....they had done a local FL poll and Chris had the highest number of votes!. I really do think they might mess with the results just to make people mad.

I''m between voting for Taylor like a maniac or not voting at all.

14.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 10:15:34 PM
Author: HOUMedGal

maybe they are so mad that they just won''t vote??

E B

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry girls, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO not a happy camper right now. OK, Happy that Elliot was safe, but how come Kat''s still in??!!!!

I just wanna stomp around a throw a tantrum for a little bit. I''m gonna go act 3...

jen

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow....well, we all know Chris will be fine...

I am so thrilled at how the competition is now!!!
emthup.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh boy. I just went over to the Idolonfox boards and things are NASTY over there tonight. Conspiracy Theorists aplenty. I refuse to enter the fray but --geez-- there is no consipracy! Except for the widespread vote-splitting so called "Chris Fans" participated willingly in. Like I said from the beginning -- Chris is talented & has a great voice & is super good-looking ... but he didn''t have the FAN-atic following of Krazzeees like TAYLOR (or, obviously, ELLIOTT). He had the "casual observer" - "that guy''s gonna win" NON-VOTERS. Super "cool" people don''t vote as much as us quirk-lovers. (Not you, Mara, you''re cool & vote plenty -- for ELLIOTT
25.gif
)

I''d guess viewership will go down some as Chris fans stop watching en masse. Okay by me ... they weren''t ever gonna vote for TAY-TAY anyway
31.gif
. (Unless Lysser is seriously gonna stop watching -- that would make me cry
39.gif
39.gif
)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, you simply crack me up...tay tay....too funny..

Mara should be jumping in here soon...the results are in out on the west coast...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, sway me. Now I''m at a loss cause I loved Chris. I like Taylor more than Elliott, BUT just by a hair. So tell me why I should vote for one over the other. Chris will be fine, but god his voice was awesome. He just had the IT factor in my book anyway. Yes he was cocky, but he was sooo cool too.
39.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 11:39:15 PM
Author: mrssalvo
tay tay....too funny..
LOL. I can't take credit for that. I heard PARIS call him that on some CNN Headline News interview. She was like "Tay Tay's so sweet!" And I was ALL OVER that. Ummm. I want me some Tay Tay Tots right now
18.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 11:42:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 5/10/2006 11:39:15 PM

Author: mrssalvo

tay tay....too funny..

Ummm. I want me some Tay Tay Tots right now
18.gif

I literally just laughed out loud, sitting in a room by my lonesome and laughed out loud.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Who needs AI, or even TIVO, when I have you guys? Hearing you give the results on PS before I can watch it in CA is FAR more entertaining! I guess I''ll charge up the TIVO though...

Mrssalvo...I mentioned this elsewhere, but today I tried on the closest copy of the Daniel K split shank you love that I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I didn''t have a camera and the jeweler doesn''t have the ring on their website. It was really really really close to your lovely! I thought of you. I didn''t think to ask the price, but could it possibly it have been more?
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowsa, I just finished re-watching the look on Chris'' face for the 10th time when Ryan said "Chris--you are going home tonight." Ouch! Even I, a Taylor Hicks Soul Patroller from Day 1, was shocked. I thought it would''ve been Kat tonight...

And so it goes.

Taylor Hicks for President! Hey!
9.gif
36.gif

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
Totally worth watching his shocked face!! I do like him, but come on, let''s not be totally shocked. Comes across as snotty. In the end, he''s super-talented and will do fine after AI, maybe even better.

Great show tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results