shape
carat
color
clarity

Black tie gala pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Thought you guys might like to see the final product.

The event turned out to be outdoors at Millenium Park in Chicago. It was picture perfect weather (not typically humid and miserable for Chicago summer). There were about 1000 people there, from all over the country. It was fun to see what all of the women wore. It ran the gamut from way too casual to way too sexy. haha.

It was a big, huge secret who the entertainment was going to be until the second that the performer came on stage. It was Elton John. Then after that, there was a big fireworks display and a band and dancing, which unfortunately, we couldn''t stay for. It was already late and I had to get home to nurse the baby and relieve the sitter.

Thanks for all of your fashion tips! I will definately consult you guys next time I have anything to go to.

as75th.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh MY!!!! AF, you look just beautiful!...and what a handsome couple you two make!

I love your dress....elegant and perfect....and what little I can see of the shoes...darling!!

Is there a thread somewhere talking about your decisions? couldn''t find one. Always on the lookout for bling...I think that''s your enviable ruby on your right hand, isn''t it? Have you posted your ER somewhere?

You just look lovely....thanks for posting!!

widget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You guys both look gorgeous! What a beautiful dress and of course your jewelry is just perfect!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you look fab allison, i love that dress and it looks great on you!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful. Love the hair and dress!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sounds like a cool party--and you look wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
you guys look greatt!!

I must have missed the other thread, too but I love this dress!
So classy and sexy too!
Bet your hubby loves that you still get dressed up even with a little baby!

oh and liek widget said, is there a thread for your rings, would love to see em up closer!!

31.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Allison you look fantastic!!

I musta missed all the action too... any links to the original thread and your rings??
31.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
You guys look great!
I followed your thread, so this is super to see the final outcome.
What a great evening you had, wow.

The dress looks great, and the shoes peeking out are perfect.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look amazing. What was the event? (I might have missed the thread about it!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Allison, your pictures are fabulous! Aren''t you glad you had a panel of PS style advisors, LOL! I know you could''ve been fabulous on your own, but that thread was really fun and I really enjoyed all the ideas you were given. Thanks for sharing the end results!
36.gif
35.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Allison - what a lovely couple your are! And your dainty toes peeking out from under your dress in those shoes--so cut! Took me right back to that "I shouldn't have... " thread!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, you look gorgeous..love the shoes and dress is perfect too.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Allison, you look like the belle of the ball. Stunning dress and your husband has scrubbed up well too. What a handsome pair. I hope you get a chance to wear the dress again, I bet you felt a million dollars in it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2006 12:18:04 PM
Author: widget
Oh MY!!!! AF, you look just beautiful!...and what a handsome couple you two make!

I love your dress....elegant and perfect....and what little I can see of the shoes...darling!!

Is there a thread somewhere talking about your decisions? couldn''t find one. Always on the lookout for bling...I think that''s your enviable ruby on your right hand, isn''t it? Have you posted your ER somewhere?

You just look lovely....thanks for posting!!

widget

Thanks, Widget. And thanks to everyone who posted such nice compliments. I had so much fun sharing my decision making process with all of you. I posted the applicable threads for those that asked.

I have been so busy I haven''t had time to post the links but here they are:

Ruby threads:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/estate-ruby-ring-at-neiman-marcus.42552/=

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ruby-ring.42636/=

My ERing upgrade:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/come-see-my-new-ring.22128/=

Black tie dinner:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-had-to-buy-a-fancy-dress-for-a-black-tie-dinner.46551/=

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-found-a-dress.47355/=

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shoes-i-shouldnt-have-but-i-did.47922/=

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/13/2006 2:34:14 PM
Author: monarch64
Allison, your pictures are fabulous! Aren''t you glad you had a panel of PS style advisors, LOL! I know you could''ve been fabulous on your own, but that thread was really fun and I really enjoyed all the ideas you were given. Thanks for sharing the end results!
36.gif
35.gif

No, no! I NEED my PS panel of advisors. :)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Allison, you look absolutely stunning! What a fun night it must have been. Any more pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results