shape
carat
color
clarity

your opinion on this rock

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weiman

Rough_Rock
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm about to buy an engagement ring... I guess no one can stay as a kid forever

Anyway, I finally narrowed down my diamond search.

Initially I had my eyes on this RB H 1.24 VS2 VG VG for $7000 and that's exactly my budget. I went to the dealer and he told me the stone's gone but he gave me a list of similar stones and prices. This particular one he pointed out is RB H 1.24 VS2 EX EX for $7300. Basically everything is the same except for the EX sym and EX polish for $300 more.

any opinion is appreciated

Here are some more information
Cts Shp Clr Clar Lab Img $/Carat Total$ Dep Tbl Fluor Pol Sym Dim

1.24 RD H VS1 GIA 5,912 7,331 61.2 57 None X X 6.95x6.98x4.26

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

The info you've provided is far too vague for any of us to determine the quality of either of these diamonds. Color and clarity of course can aid us, but we need numbers (as in table, depth, crown angle and pavilion angle) to give any input.

If these stones are certified, the table and depth should be easy to obtain. Depending upon the lab., you may or may not be able to provide the crown/angle percentages until the jeweler can provide sarin reports for both stones.

It's in your best interest to get these numbers before plopping down $7K. If you don't want to go through the hassle, your other option would be to purchase an Idealscope so you can properly see if these stones are returning a sufficent amount of light!

See: https://www.pricescope.com/idealscope_indx.asp

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results