You like?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of pics to click. ;-)

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The view and the outside yes, the interior no no no.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The view and the outside yes, the interior no no no.

Same - too much beige and brown for my taste.

Also, too many steps for my aging knees - I need gentle sloping ramps and stair lifts!

DK :lol-2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same - too much beige and brown for my taste.

Also, too many steps for my aging knees - I need gentle sloping ramps and stair lifts!

But but but ... it has an elevator.
It's right in the middle of this pic.
Plus it has that sweeping sky-blue dual stairway, one for up and the other for down.

So, when do you get the keys?

dfew.png

Last edited:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
outside yes, inside is kind of creepy....would need a total gut job inside for me anyway

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But but but ... it has an elevator.
It's right in the middle of this pic.
Plus it has that sweeping sky-blue dual stairway one for up, the other for down.

So, when do you get the keys?

dfew.png

I could not see the elevator at first as it was so busy, and thought it was some kind of art display cabinet!!!

The staircases are no good to me as they are steps and I struggle with steps nowadays.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Considering the size of the property, the fridge freezer in the kitchen is TINY!

The kitchen is tiny too, which gives me the impression that not much cooking is done in the property itself.

I would rip out a few rooms and make the kitchen much bigger, with foldable dividing doors with the bar and dining room next to it etc...

DK :))

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
See? Mixing chrome and nickel (plus others) finish hardware can work!
It just depends on the decorating style, how large the area is, and how (not) spartan the rooms are furnished.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no, so busy it makes me dizzy just looking at it! The size is so overwhelming - wonder how long it will take to sell?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can think of is the scene from "Friends" with Joey and the jam.... "Honey, you got a little... thing on your..."

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$6 million for the house and another $6 million to redo the inside then I might be able to handle it.

You thinking about moving to Florida @kenny ???

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks haunted inside. It would be a hard no for me! Very creepy! The view is spectacular..but it would have to be demolished..and a new house built on that spot…No wonder it’s so cheap! :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy sh!toly... there's A LOT going on there... !

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that in the blindingly glam bathroom that you can barely focus your eyes on, there is an ordinary white-and-blue plastic toilet bowl brush set. :lol:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well, I would answer but I'm lost and don't know if I'm in the bathroom or if one of the animals is, in fact, stalking me. I'm just not sure. I'll be talking to this nice lady over here, she doesn't say much.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I helped that guy get rich.
We bought a lot of Hawaiian Tropic back in the day.
It smelled great, but was really only an oil mixture.
Back then, there was no such thing as sunscreen!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of pics to click. ;-)

The outdoor areas are lovely; views are great. Decor looks like a bad-taste atomic bomb went off. Makes me itchy just looking at a-a-a-all the keee-rap in there!!! :lol:

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Plus it has that sweeping sky-blue dual stairway, one for up and the other for down.

Sorry Kenny. Clearly the stairs are wide enough for two way traffic. you take whichever stairs is closest to where you want to go to or from.

Heck, with a little soft jungle music with bird and jungle cat calls occasionally, most African Safari guys would feel right at home.

I hope someday to go on an African photo safari. I still would not live in this house, I love Boise too much to ever leave.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Kenny. Clearly the stairs are wide enough for two way traffic. you take whichever stairs is closest to where you want to go to or from. ...

Yes, that is reasonable, and quite clever.
I also embrace thinking for myself instead, of being stuck in tradition. :clap:

"One stairway for up, and one for down" was my (apparently-failed) attempt at humor. :oops:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, the first couple of pics I was like “it’s ok. It’s going to fall into the ocean though sooner rather than later” and then I was like “does Kenny want like 20 of us to go in it for a vacation home lol” then I got to pic 12 and my mouth dropped open. I’m not sure I can finish lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results