shape
carat
color
clarity

You know you are thining too much about diamonds when....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
okay not really a Show Me the Thing post, but I was watching TV the other day and on my cable box it showed ".51", as in channel 51 (not sure why there is a dot infront of the number, but that is how the box is), and for a few seconds I was thinking, .51 ct......

(moderator feel free to move this post as you see fit)

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
When your client (a company that makes food products) is talking about adding more "inclusions" like beans and vegetables to their meals...and you think..ewww...gross!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Kissmark...I have some news for you...not sure you want to hear it...but the fact is....you are a junkie. Deal with it. You are looking for a diamond fix in all aspects of your life. The only way to satisfy this need is to buy more diamonds.

We are here to support you...as we are also junkies...(Oh dear, there I go again speaking for the whole group).

DKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, you''ve got it bad!!! But good thing is, you''re not alone!!!
31.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
...when you roll over in the night, nestle back into your pillow, smile, and say "Big diamonds..." in a sleepy, blissful voice. Not that that happened to me.
25.gif

Don''t worry, you have good company around here!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
...you write documents for a living, but nonetheless become convinced that ''enhancing clarity'' is a bad thing?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
...GIA stats come to mind when contrasting how people treat you?
41.gif

suzi

Shiny_Rock
...when you contrast the price of something you are considering buying (such as a new car, major appliances, a vacation, etc...) with how many carats that would buy...
5.gif

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 11:35:21 PM
Author: sipper
...when you contrast the price of something you are considering buying (such as a new car, major appliances, a vacation, etc...) with how many carats that would buy...
5.gif
oh my gosh i am totally guilty of this!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 3:30:52 AM
Author: Kissmark

Date: 8/8/2007 11:35:21 PM
Author: sipper
5.gif
oh my gosh i am totally guilty of this!!!
ITA....I''m like that too!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
When you know you''re seriously considering switching sides of the bed once you get engaged so you can fall asleep with your left hand on his chest, staring at your new ring...

Bad because 1) we''re so used to our current sides that switching would mean multiple nights of awful sleep, and 2) common sense says NOT to wear the ring to bed...

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When all of your dreams are about being in jewelry stores or finding bags full of jewelry on the sidewalk.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you''re writing out a check to a store named Dirt Cheap, and you write Diamonds on the end of it.
lol.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Me too!

Every time I watch Star Trek The Next Generation I keep seeing Geordie La Forge''s visor as a ''baguette channel set band''.

38.gif

250px-GeordiLaForge.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
you think that a "D" grade on your kid''s report card is really good!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2007 8:17:28 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
When all of your dreams are about being in jewelry stores or finding bags full of jewelry on the sidewalk.
Sounds like the dreams I had as a kid. Guess I ''ve always had it bad!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 5:17:07 PM
Author: Fly Girl
you think that a ''D'' grade on your kid''s report card is really good!
haha good one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results