shape
carat
color
clarity

Yikes! Have you ever heard of "sextortion"?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
yes there was a teen in my area doing it to other teens.
The feds busted him then everything went quiet due to his age I guess.
Not sure if it even made the news other than as a general warning.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What the F is wrong with people
how can people be so calculating and cruel ?

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pfff, never cave in to their demands, in fact, send them a second photo, a nasty one, one they cannot unsee, the internet is full of them.

This poor kid was a sensitive soul. Hope there is consequence for the b^%$%$s who did this.

When I was in highschool cellphones were rare among us (expensive as hell), but pulling someone's pants down during gym class was common. Guys would do it to other guys and there was laughter and then someone chasing someone etc.
It never escalated beyong this, at most, someone would tell it to the gym teacher and the assailant would get a painful punishment in the form of push-ups or something in those lines.
Man, how times have changed...

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That poor boy. It's sad what people will do to make a few bucks. I hate thinking of what this poor kid was going through. He had such a bright future ahead of him.

I'm really grateful I grew up in a time without computers and cell phones. Ok, technically we had them but I was already at the back end of teenager land and we hadn't yet figured out all the intricacies of the internet yet. You know, back when texts cost $.10 to send and computers were primarily being used for old school games like Risk.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So incredibly sad. I wish he felt like he could have turned to someone else (his parents, police, a wise friend...etc).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results