shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet another sapphire search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, my name is Laura and like many others here, I''m on a search for *my* sapphire. After 21 years of marriage, I''m looking to replace my tired old wedding set with something special.

I''ll get my own thread going, but I''m learning so much here, thanks! You have a gorgeous stone.

Laura

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Oh Largosmom- this should be fun! Learn all you can from these threads and be an educated consumer. Your local mall stores won''t even know what you are asking for- contact one of our favorite vendors and before you know it, you will have the sapph of your dreams! Let us know your progress!
Good luck!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
welcome to the colored stones forum!
35.gif

Congratulations on 21 years of marriage!! People here are really helpful, and you can certainly look up tons of old threads about sapphires by using the search toolbar. If I were you I''d do some reading and lots of picture looking to get an idea of what you might be looking for in a sapphire and for the setting. Then if you have questions there are lots of people here who love to blab about colored stones
16.gif

Good luck on your search!

(side note: are you on the Ragdoll central forum?)

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, yes, I''ve been reading tons here...and yes I''m on the Ragdoll forum (small world!)

Once I figure out how to post photos on here, I''ll get a thread going...I have a mount for my ring, and am actively looking for a stone for it now.

Laura

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take your time to look through lots of pictures and information (size, colour, treatment, pricing, etc) to get a feel of what you like and what you don’t like. Feel free to ask any questions too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!!!
35.gif

I hope you enjoy PS and your search. What size and shape of stone are you looking for? I''ve been reading that cushions actually fit into a smaller setting than their mm size because of the way they are measured. So have you had a jeweler look at your setting and tell you what you need?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results