shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet another Avatar thread. Or is a Black and White Kitty Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 11:01:41 PM
Author: princesss
And here''s him about a month ago, playing on the screened in porch. If anybody can make it av-sized, I''d appreciate it. I''m not so good with the resizing of photos.
princess, here''s two av-sized versions of your little formal man. See which one you like better

magicbughunterezra1.jpg
magicbughunterezra2.jpg

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
This is blurry because it''s a cell phone picture, but it''s pretty much his favorite pastime.

bigtkitty.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 11:55:06 PM
Author: TheBigT
This is blurry because it''s a cell phone picture, but it''s pretty much his favorite pastime.

Love this picture. One of our friends had a cat that liked to play peek a boo with us in a box, every time we visited them. It was really funny.

I love all of these black and white kitty pictures. Everyone has beautiful cats.
36.gif
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this thread!

I had two tuxedo kitties and one black kitty from 1990 until early 2009; we adopted them when I was ten years old, and they came with me when I moved out of my family''s home. This is such a timely thread because I just figured out how to get these photos off of my cell phone, which is something I''ve been agonizing about for years because I didn''t want to lose the photos of my precious babies.

Here''s my Mazi, she slept on my chest at night for all 18 years of her life, and she lived in "our" bedroom that entire time, too.

HavensMaziPazi.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here's Bootsie, she was the tiniest little sweetheart ever. Even when she was an 18-year-old old lady people at the vet constantly asked me if she was a kitten. We just lost her this school year. She purred so loudly that she sounded like a little motor. ETA: She look so disgruntled here! She was a happy little lady, promise.

I don't have any photos of my little man Sebastian on these computers or my phone, but he was the handsomest man in the world. I will definitely add his photo when I can get my hands on it.

HavensBootsieBear.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here''s our Coco....she''s an angel....so sweet!
12.gif

Lori

COCO10.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous kitties everyone, Princess Ezra has grown into a handsome gentleman!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love love love love this thread!!!!!! The kitties are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna rub all their tummies!
9.gif
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 7:15:47 AM
Author: Lorelei
Gorgeous kitties everyone, Princess Ezra has grown into a handsome gentleman!!!
Thank you! It''s so hard to believe he was ever that little. Now he''s a full grown handsome man (that still likes to snuggle up with me at night).

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 11:33:27 PM
Author: jet2ks

Date: 6/29/2009 11:01:41 PM
Author: princesss
And here''s him about a month ago, playing on the screened in porch. If anybody can make it av-sized, I''d appreciate it. I''m not so good with the resizing of photos.
princess, here''s two av-sized versions of your little formal man. See which one you like better

magicbughunterezra1.jpg
magicbughunterezra2.jpg
Thank you so much! I love the one on the left.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread...

It''s so funny because every time DH passes by I have some kind of PS thread with animals on it - and he''s always like, "what are you doing, you''re always looking at animals!" haha

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
You know, even though I have two tuxedo cats, my heart will always belong to those orange tabbies. For some reason, those always have the best temperament IMO. Someone should start an orange cat thread.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 9:54:55 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
You know, even though I have two tuxedo cats, my heart will always belong to those orange tabbies. For some reason, those always have the best temperament IMO. Someone should start an orange cat thread.
I got one of those too.

BUT I LOVE ALL THE BLACK AND WHITE KITTIES IN THIS THREAD!!! We have such a gorgeous bunch!!!

I love everyone''s kitties. And yes, that''s Hally''s expression "Oh No You Didn''t" she''s very much of the opinion that she owns US.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Coco is a dilute calico also and here is a photo of her calico parts. When DH first saw her, he said "her butt''s dirty!"

Lori

COCOBUTT3.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here is a more refined photo.
9.gif

Lori

COCOBUTT2.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Last one.....she is so cute here.
21.gif

Lori

COCOBUTT4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results