shape
carat
color
clarity

yellow gold legacy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

richarddj

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,
I am new to the forum.

I have been looking for a yellow gold legacy style ring and I can''t find pictures anywhere.
Is there anyone who has any pictures or examples with a standard cushion stone.

If not will this work? In my head it kind of does.

My girlfrind loves the legacy style and only wears yellow gold.

thanks
Richard from London

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Now that I think about it I do think that someone on here does have one with a neon stone...at least I think it is a legacy!? However, I think a yellow gold legacy would look great! Anything that is halo style I''m completely in love with. I wouldn''t have any reservations about it.

richarddj

Rough_Rock
great, thank you for your quick reply!!
I really would like to see what it looks like. I love the idea but I know there won''t be anyone stocking this ring so I would be going in blind when I buy.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Lord of Gem Rings on ebay sells a legacy ring and they can be in yellow, white or rose gold....not that I''m saying you should buy your ering setting from them if you can afford better- as they are cheap settings...but at least you can get an idea of what it looks like. I will try to find some pictures for you.

richarddj

Rough_Rock
thanks, its late over here so going to bed now.
If you could get any pictures or examples overnight that would be much appreciated!
I will check again in the morning.

thanks again

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Richard,

Many of us have gotten the LOGR legacy-style rings and have put our own cushion shape stones in them - they''re very popular. If you run a search on "LOGR legacy," you''ll find several threads.

When I got mine, I was trying to replicate the Tiffany Legacy ring in aquamarine, but I used a blue topaz that I had custom cut. Here''s a link to the finished ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/topaz-and-umbalite-in-logr-settings.123999/

And here''s a link to the empty setting. I had it made in 18k white gold and upgraded the diamonds, but any jeweler who makes this style should be able to make it in yellow gold. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-logr-18k-legacy.121836/

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I did find one example that I had saved in a folder. I wish I had put in the title who it belonged too- I hope they don't mind me posting the picture. This is a two tone ring but at least you can see the top part in yellow gold. I think it looks fantastic! I hope this helps!

PercisionGem_MaliGarnet_twoToneLOGR2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 12:51:35 AM
Author: Sarahbear621
I did find one example that I had saved in a folder. I wish I had put in the title who it belonged too- I hope they don''t mind me posting the picture. This is a two tone ring but at least you can see the top part in yellow gold. I think it looks fantastic! I hope this helps!
That gorgeous ring belongs to Yingh I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results