shape
carat
color
clarity

yellow diamond ring vendors

blinglover78

Rough_Rock
My father is looking to buy my mom a yellow diamond ring for their upcoming anniversary. He would like to shop in person. He will be visiting NYC in the next week. Any places you all can recommend? Thanks!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both Leibish & Company and Diamonds by Lauren are in NYC and both carry yellow diamonds.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Diamonds by Lauren has some lovely yellows, but I have found their customer service to be lacking a bit (wouldn't hold them against them though and I plan to shop there for my yellow in the near future).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have 2 DBL rings and I've had AWESOME customer service!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mark Broumand is not in NYC but their online site has very true to life photos and videos. I got mine from them and I've got nothing but compliments on it.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Harvey Nagin owns the building at 66 West 47th Street.

http://www.naginjewelryco.com/

I have been buying jewelry from him for 20 years. He doesn't need the money, he still works there because he loves what he does (he just turned 60) so he is happy to look for you. I would just call a couple of days in advance just to discuss what you are looking for.

Harvey Nagin, Jeweler
66 West 47th Street
New York, NY
Agent and Broker for Estates
and Trusts
(212) 719-2185
(212) 719-2194 fax
[email protected]

tell him Heidi sent you

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1370986196|3463696 said:
Diamonds by Lauren has some lovely yellows, but I have found their customer service to be lacking a bit (wouldn't hold them against them though and I plan to shop there for my yellow in the near future).

I've also bought several things from Diamonds by Lauren and have always had great customer service- one of them is a yellow (and pink) diamond ring. I think you do need to call first and have an appointment to see items. Also, not sure if Leibish actually has a place in New York, or if it's an affiliate of theirs that has the office there. Again, you need to check with them in advance and they'll send things for you to look at. (at least that's how it used to be- maybe that's changed?)

blinglover78

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the suggestions. I will pass along the information.

I wasnt sure if appointments were necessary but I will make the suggestion since he is only in town for a couple of days.

Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results