shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Well I''m moving in with the BF! I would have rather had things happen in a different order
2.gif
but I guess you gotta go with the flow sometimes!

We went to Ikea this weekend and got a huge wardrobe and dresser for all my "stuff" but the best part was that the BF paid to have it all delivered AND assembled! Whoo Hoooo! I love Ikea but I love it even more when I don''t have to put everything together!!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats, wishful! That is so exciting! J and I will be moving in together in a couple of months, and I''m already crazy-excited about it! I hope your move isn''t too stressful and you enjoy nesting together!
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah...nesting in full swing... we just spent 80 dollars on drawer organizers! LOL!
31.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, I''m moving in with my man this weekend. Here''s hoping for some sparklies on the way for both of us. I''ll be hitting up Ikea for some things soon, too. I need a vanity or some sort of dressing table for my makeup!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im very happy for you wishful, even if it hasn''t gone in the order you wanted.
35.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks you guys! I really am excited. It''s like the beginning of a new phase in my life!!! And I feel confident because I know my guy is working on the ring...I just have to be patient!
27.gif
Not so good in that department. heh heh...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Who is?
27.gif
lol

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 5:47:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
YAY FOR YOU!! Congratulations!!! Couldn''t you just move into one of those rooms at Ikea? Love that place!!!
9.gif
Seriously!!!!!!! But that''s ok..I get to live DT San Diego! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! And coming from someone that did things in a ''different'' order, I say, that it all works out!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Miranda! That is very good to hear indeed!
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo-enjoy the move. I moved in with D this day last week and it''s been great. We''re actually taking a trip up to Ikea in a few weeks to start getting some of the furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results