shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay, we''re married! Pics Inside (Non-Pro)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow, so beautiful! I love your colour scheme! I''ve never seen those colours mixed before. So pretty!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh beautiful pictures. You''re a stunning bride!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 10:23:13 PM
Author: sap483
Here is a picture of the tables set up in the tent. We had a mixture of tall and short arrangements.
oh sooooo pretty! i''ve always wanted a tenet reception and i lOVE the chandeliers! congrats on becoming a mrs.!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Sap
36.gif
Everything looked beautiful - including you of course! I really liked your table set-up and the bouquets. The tent was set up so elegantly too. I''m glad that your dad was able to walk you down the aisle - what a special moment
1.gif
I wish him continued good health!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous wedding! You looked amazing and your decorations, flowers, menus/table numbers, (everything!) were just stunning!

Also I''m glad your dad was able to walk you down the aisle, and I hope he gets well soon.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wow what a beautiful wedding! the color scheme was unbelievably gorgeous.... love it! you were a beautiful bride too!!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Amazing pictures! The venue was beautiful! You looked amazing!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m overwhelmed by all of your responses. I''m sorry to not respond individually, but I promise I have read every single response. Thank you all so much for your extremely kind words and for your well wishes for my my dad. I''m so glad that you loved everything as much as I did. It was so exciting to see my vision become a reality!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results