shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay, my wedding photos are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding was absolutely stunning, FacetFire! You look so beautiful, and the flowers and photography were fantastic. Congratulations!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
OMG! You were a STUNNING bride. You looked great in every dress you tried on, but the one you ended up with is spectacular. The bustle is absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations - it looks like you had a wonderful day!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful. I hope my turns out half as nice!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all.

Your dress has always made my heart go pitter-patter.

CONGRATS Mr & Mrs FacetFire!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! Here are some more photos, with faces. DH thought I was silly for worrying about it, so here we go. I feel so exposed, though! :)

This photo was immediately post ceremony. We were just giddy, and I felt so much more relaxed.

kb0622_postceremony.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And this was from our little mini photoshoot afterwards while the guests were enjoying a glass of champagne. Our photographer was great with poses too...she suggested sitting on the wall, and I love this shot. We were just so happy!

kb0622_sittingonwall.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my shoes, which were pretty comfy considering. But I still ditched them in favor of flip flops about halfway through.

kb0622shoes.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And our cake, which wasn''t actually a wedding cake but instead consisted of three different size black and white mousse cakes from the local bakery. It was sooooo amazingly delicious! I was so glad that we just went with the standard cakes and not a wedding cake. It was way less expensive and so much better tasting. Most of the guests even had second slices!

kb0622cake.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of the only shots that the photographer took that kind of shows my rings. But I''ll find some of my own photos that show our rings better.

kb0622rings.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
This one shows the cute purse that I found and the gorgeous necklace that I borrowed to wear. It has a drop with two OEC diamonds. If I remember correctly, one was about 40 points and the other about 70 points.

kb0622purse.jpg

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!!! Your dress looks positively flawless on your teeny tiny little figure.

Oh, and I looove your sister''s dress. If you don''t mind me asking, where did she get it?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, last professional shot, I promise. I really like the wide angle shot she took here and the cool old steps of the manor.

kb0622widefence.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
To answer the questions about my sister''s dress, it is a Melissa Sweet bridesmaid gown. Style MS109, I believe. The color is called Pale Jade. The website colors are not very accurate, because I loved the color in person but was not a fan of it on the website.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and here are some bling shots that I took. This shows our wedding bands together. This is actually isn''t my exact band, but it is close. This one has 6 or 7 pointers and mine has 10 pointers.

20080428-Rings-IMG_0537.jpg

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Absolutley gorgeous!!! LOVE your colors, flowers and your dress. Stunning.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And this is a shot from our honeymoon that shows my set a little better.

20080628-SF and Wine Country-IMG_0326.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And finally, last photo. I took this one of DH''s band on our honeymoon. We did a lot of wine tasting, can you tell? :)

Thank you all for looking! Sorry if I went overboard!

20080628-SF and Wine Country-IMG_0323.jpg

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Keep putting more up!!! Everything is so stunning MORE MORE MORE haha
2.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular! Everything looked absolutely amazing! Congratulations!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

I am so glad that you posted more pics! The "wedding cake" looks divine - who was your baker?? Also, drooling at your wedding set.
9.gif

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, we love photos! This is not too many at all. More, more!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I can completely understand why you so enjoyed your wedding. looks like everything was perfect!

I can''t help notice that you have really beautiful arms. please share your secret...?
[if there was a smiley that was green with envy I would have inserted it here]

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is gorgeous. It seems like the perfect mix of elegant and easy. Spectacular without trying too hard, if that makes any sense. I love everything!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations and I hope the two of you have a lifetime filled with happiness. It looks like those pictures will serve to bring great memories for years to come!

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
You looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! And so, so happy. Your happiness really comes through in all of your photos. I am really happy for you, everything looked wonderful!
Oh, and there is never such thing as too many pictures
2.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage!!!

Every last detail of your wedding was exquisite! Your dress is fabulousness! One of my favorites here. I am in love with all of the flowers, especially the huge green mums on the table. Love that!

I agree - more photos please!
9.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
FF I''ve been in love with your gorgeous Ering for ever since I first saw your photos, and I have to say your wedding photos are equally as amazing, elegant and beautiful. Congratulations on your wedding. I''d love to see more photos of your rings if you have them.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding! Everything was so beautiful.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love the new photos!

I especially love your cakes! Where did you buy your cake stands? Please tell! I was thinking of doing separate cakes as well instead of a tiered cake.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oooohhh, love your diamond wedding band! So you decided against the plain band after all?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results