shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! Finally introducing myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

melbelle

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! So I have been lurking on these forums for quite some time, and I decided to come out of the woodwork and introduce myself and say hi!

I have been with FF for 3 1/2 years, living together one year. Prior to that, we were long distance for a year due to my schooling. I have probably been ready for an engagement for about a year now, so I guess thats how long I have been a lady in waiting. Let me tell you, as someone who has seen countless friends get engaged/married in the past year (and stood up in three weddings), it has been a long, long wait for me.

All that being said, I have every reason to believe an engagement is imminent!!!!
1.gif
We have been talking pretty seriously about marriage/engagement for quite some time now. We went ring shopping together back in March. Due to some snooping on my part, I know that he purchased a ring in late April. I know, I''m bad. Very, very bad.
38.gif
We leave for vacation in one week, and I''m hoping *dust* that it happens then. However, I know from my snooping, that he doesn''t have a promise date to pick up the ring until a day before we leave, and I have told myself not to get my hopes up as there is a possibility that the ring may be delayed, or won''t be ready in time for our trip. Does anyone know if that happens a lot, or are jewelers pretty good about having rings done by promise dates???? I''m going crazy with anticipation, but at the same time, I don''t want to ruin my trip if it doesn''t happen-I want to have fun regardless.

Sometime its just sooooo hard being a LIW. I''ve been ready and waiting for what seems like so long now! I just want to get the show on the road already
3.gif

Anyway, I love the LIW forum. Its so wonderful to read everyone else''s posts, and to know that I''m not the only one going crazy with anticipation!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for listening!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, sounds very exciting!
36.gif
Hope you enjoy your trip, regardless of what happens! Where are you going?

As for jewelers running on time or not, it will depend on the jeweler, but usually it seems they do run a bit behind or come across a snag in the plans so to be safe, I would try to think that it might be likely that the ring will be delayed, so you aren''t counting the minutes after it''s supposed to be done!
3.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Welcome and congratulations! If I were you, I wouldn''t know what to do with myself! lol. Here''s lots of ******DUST****** for you!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Sounds like your stay in LIW will be a short one! Enjoy your trip - lots of ***DUST***!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
***engagement dust coming your way***dust***dust***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results