shape
carat
color
clarity

Wuld you turn these into studs?

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
One of my ear piercing is too big and the earring kind of flops. Would you turn these into studs and get the bigger backs? They are pretty heavy.
I'm looking into fixing my piercing too. Tia!

Attachments

• 20230905_152836.jpg
    20230905_152836.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 41

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Yes, convert! I have the same issue so I wear a lot of studs.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I would.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Not seeing the issue. Married to a stud-wearer. I like yours and they look nice on.

They aren’t currently studs. They are built like hoops right now. I suspect that they latch in the back.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They aren’t currently studs. They are built like hoops right now. I suspect that they latch in the back.

I understand that part. I do not see an issue in the photo -- or is the photo not supposed to be showing the issue and just shows the earring.

I like studs. I just think this has a little more visual interest with the little YG "stirrup."

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I understand that part. I do not see an issue in the photo -- or is the photo not supposed to be showing the issue and just shows the earring.

I like studs. I just think this has a little more visual interest with the little YG "stirrup."

The pic just shows the earring.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
My gut reaction was that these would make really pretty dangle hoop charms.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
are you thinking of keeping the halo and just getting rid of the hoops? If so, then I think larger backs or some of the other styles discussed on here would help that and i don't think the hoop adds anything to the earring, really.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I think these could easily be either studs, or like @RMOO mentioned, charms for hoops, or even converted to dangle earrings.
1695042490310.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results