shape
carat
color
clarity

WTNLVR...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello! I began a post in Haven''s dog thread but I didn''t want to go off-topic. You have wheatens? It''s funny, I''ve been trying to figure out your screen name for a while (every time I see it) and I should have known.

My FI and I were looking at wheatens last year before we got our cats. We decided that as much as we''d love to get a wheaten now, we need to wait until we have a house (we live in a condo now). One day we will get a wheaten though.

You''re in New England, right? I apologize if I''m wrong about that. I had been looking at reputable breeders but they seem to be few and far between in this area. I''ve gone to the SCWT website to find breeders but we weren''t able to choose between just one. How would you recommend we find a breeder - any areas of the country you''d recommend? Wheatens are expensive and the prices seem to vary somewhat, depending what region you''re in.

WHat''s the best thing about your wheaten? Wheatens don''t seem to be the most well-known breed, do they? I love them!

Zoe

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results