shape
carat
color
clarity

Wrap Report

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfuld

Rough_Rock
Hello to all. can someone please explain to me what the wrap report is? i''m looking for a round brilliant and keep hearing about it.

thanks.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have to say, I like that spelling.
1.gif

It''s the slang name of a magazine for jewelers called the Rappaport Diamond Report. It contains a pricing sheet that some jewelers use. There has been quite a bit of discussion about it here. Use the search box near the top right of this page and look for Rap, Rapp and Rappaport to see previous threads on this matter. It''s also discussed briefly in the tutorial at the top of the page under ''knowledge''.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you click on the "Prices" tool bar link near the top of the PS selection screen It will prompt you to a link titled:

Rapaport Report

Click on this link and it should answer your questions...
21.gif

jfuld

Rough_Rock
thanks for the info. does anyone know how i can get a current rap report?

thanks.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
quite frankly having it wont help you---------its really more for cash pricing. and you have to know all the subtle factors that go into valuinig a stone for it make sense. you may be such an expert already i dont know but if you get a copy and try to use it to shop with you will only get frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results