shape
carat
color
clarity

Wowza... Crazy Bridesmaid's Requirements

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I just read this at work and wound up crying from laughter.

I want to meet this person! :lol: :lol: :lol: Gosh I hope she doesn't find out its gone viral, she'll cut a man!

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Chewbacca|1349403659|3279708 said:
I just read this at work and wound up crying from laughter.

I want to meet this person! :lol: :lol: :lol: Gosh I hope she doesn't find out its gone viral, she'll cut a man!

Right!?!? I just kept thinking "She WILL find out which of her bridesmaids submitted this, whether she has to resort to torture or not".

I saw it appear three times by three very unconnected friends of mine on FB, so it's definitely making the rounds! If she doesn't already know, surely she will find out!

I kept smiling each time I read that she said "If you accept the honor of being a bridesmaid". Yeah, it sounds like it's really an "honor"!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It made Yahoo! Front page! Lol she'll def find out. The word that came to min was four letters, starting with a C!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Umm, no thanks. I would have to decline that huge "honor".. :shock:
Wow, she is really big time narcissistic isn't she? Maybe even NPD. Borderline sociopath. Thank goodness I have nobody like this in my life. With friends like these you really don't need enemies!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read it from the front page of Yahoo - and was stunned! I thought it was a joke at first, I mean, SERIOUSLY??? How self important do you really think you are?? wow....

I pity the 10 friends who are the 'honoured chosen ones' but more than that... I pity her poor fiance/husband!!! :shock: :shock: That guy is about to enter a life of servituted and competiton to keep up with the Jones's - she will never be satisfied. What an upbringing she must have had :nono:

(apologies to all the Jones's out there...)

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Wow is all i can say ... I feel like this is too much stress for all people involved, could really strain all the "important" friendships that mean so much to her in the long run. I would really love to know who this Bride is and if she knows her Bridezilla email has gone viral.

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
WOW. Sending this to my co-worker, who survived a similar situation!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Please tell me this was a "gag" letter.....

Nothwithstanding what is with the overuse of the word EPIC? Really, IRL, WHO SAYS THAT????? :rolleyes:

cheers--Sharon

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1349626810|3280963 said:
HI:

Nothwithstanding what is with the overuse of the word EPIC? Really, IRL, WHO SAYS THAT????? :rolleyes:

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, "Epic" is used very often amongst modern gamers. I use the word epic all the time. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1349638803|3281098 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, "Epic" is used very often amongst modern gamers. I use the word epic all the time. :bigsmile:

HI:

Thank you for the update. Altho I consider myself "modern", the last time I heard that word used was to describe the movie Ben-Hur. Guess I am just old and irrelevant, and yet I am not bothered. :devil: :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

audball

Ideal_Rock
I also saw this on FB. Craziness.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1349639404|3281108 said:
madelise|1349638803|3281098 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

HI:

Thank you for the update. Altho I consider myself "modern", the last time I heard that word used was to describe the movie Ben-Hur. Guess I am just old and irrelevant, and yet I am not bothered. :devil: :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Lol, it got picked up due to gaming, though.. to describe "epic" performances/battles/wins. I don't suppose you game? :naughty: :lickout:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I read this out loud to my Mum and sister during the weekend. This has got to be my favourite part of the commentary:

7. You take 2-3 days, God forbid a week, to respond to a wedding-related item from the bride.

What the **** are you so busy doing? The bride already knows the answer is "nothing" because you emailed her a detailed agenda listing all of your 2013 plans last October, and March 9th is blank. Seeeee ya!

:lol: :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chewbacca|1349913837|3283000 said:
I read this out loud to my Mum and sister during the weekend. This has got to be my favourite part of the commentary:

7. You take 2-3 days, God forbid a week, to respond to a wedding-related item from the bride.

What the **** are you so busy doing? The bride already knows the answer is "nothing" because you emailed her a detailed agenda listing all of your 2013 plans last October, and March 9th is blank. Seeeee ya!

:lol: :lol:

LOL!! Oh God, what a piece of work!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results