shape
carat
color
clarity

Wow! Gorgeous facets wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
My ring arrived yesterday, and I could not be any happier with it. It is a 7-stone, shared prong band set in platinum, with the diamonds totalling 1 ct. I have to thank Pawel for excellent customer service. The ring sparkles like crazy, and my FI (who was at first hesitant for me to order my wedding band online) is now a believer
36.gif
I can''t wait to recommend Facets & SignedPieces to family and friends. I am more than happy to post pictures if someone will give me a quick idea as to how to do it.

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
This is my first attempt at posting pictures, so I apologize if I mess up!

LMBESQset.jpg

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
Another one:

LMBESQband.jpg

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
A profile shot of both rings:

LMBESQprofile.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooooo more pictures :) What size is your ering ????? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
Last one, sorry this is a bit blurry!

LMBESQsetonhand.jpg

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
Woobug02, my finger is a size 6.5 and the stone in my e-ring is 1.6ct.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is same size as mine... I have been considering a 5 stone almost the exact same size stones... YOU HAVE JUST CONVINCED ME!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO More photos

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
Also, thank you so much to the pricescope community- I had never heard of Facets until reading your posts and seeing your rings- and therefore I would not have discovered this beautiful ring without all of you. THANKS!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi LMBESQ, gorgeous ring, what can I say. I just got a 9 stone. I posted earlier this week. It looks fantastic and sparkly.

Just a quick question for you, how are you finding the prongs, I posted a close up picture of mine in my thread earlier this week, if you have time, can you have a look and tell me if yours looks similiar?

But like you, I have no hesitation in recommending facets collection to others, and in fact allready have to a friend who is looking for an eternity band.
Enjoy your rings, both are stunning
D2B

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that is a stunning pair of rings you have there! So much for me thinking my 7 pointer eternity band overpowers my 1.59 solitaire----YOUR BAND IS STUNNING with your 1.6, I love it!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that''s perfect, the whole thing! Nice sized stones. Just beautiful!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Weeeee!
30.gif
I have the matching WB/ER set bookmarked for my reset. I love the look of the 7 stone. It''s so beautiful. Congrats.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!
D2B, I will look and get back to you.... thanks for the heads up!

LMBESQ

Rough_Rock
D2B,
I just examined my ring, and I don''t think my prongs sit up high enough to catch on anything. When I run my finger over the top of it, it seems fairly smooth. Hopefully you will get used to yours over time. Are you wearing it already? I wore mine last night at home to see that I liked the fit/size. It is true that the shared prongs take a little to get used to when they rub against your other fingers. Good luck, I hope that the prongs start to become less noticeable to you.

Do you recommend an Ultrasonic cleaner? I was thinking about getting one. Thanks!

LMBESQ

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!

I highly recommend getting an ultrasonic cleaner. Lots of us have the SI US cleaner and love it.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
They look perfect together! Beautiful
3.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, me likey!!!

Beautiful set, and the diamonds look so bright and sparkly!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your rings are stunning! I want one.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a classic look!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results