shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you wear a diamond cross...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baybeejulia

Rough_Rock
nottospec|1397865778|3655750 said:
if it was not for religious significance? I am considering an antique diamond cross to wear as a piece of jewelry on a long chain. It's really lovely but a few people I have shown it to have said " but it's a cross"

My question is, would you wear a cross?

No. As a Christian, I would be offended if you, or any one else, sported a cross for fashion purposes. A cross is a symbol of salvation, hope and most importantly, the fact that Christ died to save us. It really bothers me when people wear it just as a fashion statement. You wouldn't go to church if you're not Christian, you would wear a star of David if you're not Jewish, you wouldn't wear the half moon if you're not Muslim, so don't wear a cross if you're not Christian and don't believe and understand what it represents.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came very close to buying this Leon Mege platinum/ruby Russian Orthodox cross.
I think it is stunning!

I resisted the temptation for two reasons.
1. Leo Mege's highly offensive behavior over the years I've been reading Pricescope.
2. The highly offensive behavior of Christian churches throughout the ages.

I'd hate anyone to think I even remotely support either one.

screen_shot_2014-04-19_at_2.png

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
This thread is going nowhere good, so we are closing it. :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results