shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you buy this diamond?!

proto

Shiny_Rock
I have the highest regard for whiteflash but make sure you understand what eyeclean means.

It means from a viewing distance of around 12 inches from the top down.

If you have good eyes and want to inspect the diamond from an inch away, you may still see tiiiiiiny things (even in a VS2)

If you want WF to check for a different meaning of eyeclean I am sure they would be happy to do that for you as well.

Notwithstanding all of that, I would still be surprised if you were able to see anything in a VS2 diamond.

As for the inclusion causing interference with light, I would be extremely skeptical in a VS2 diamond branded ACA by WF. I would take even money on the expert wanting to sell you an alternative diamond or wanting to refer you to their friend (for a commission).

For me personally, D IF is way too expensive for what you get but your gal may have different priorities. If she doesnt know much, I would go with a "safe" colour G+ (although colour sensitivity is very subjective) and a good cut (no problem with an ACA) and go for size thereafter. If you went something like G VS1 (and VS1 is still overkill imo) you could get a much larger stone for the same budget assuming same cut quality.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results