shape
carat
color
clarity

Worst movie ever! (there may be horrible movie spoilers w/i)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Worst movie ever! (there may be horrible movie spoilers

waterlilly said:
Any of the Twilight movies. Sooooo bad. Horrible acting, laughable dialog. I like the "feel" of the films - cinematography, etc. but man, the characters are as shallow as you can get. I am baffled at how anyone over the age of 12 would be crazed over these films.

I was in love with the books. There. I've admitted it. But man when I saw the movies, I understood the mockery. Soooooo bad!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Worst movie ever!

athenaworth said:
Do you think we can get away with posting spoilers here? Cuz I really want to hear why 88 Minutes was horrible, and I really want to share why Splice was horrible.

I am afraid that I can't really tell you WHY 88 Minutes is so bad, the plot and acting were atrocious, and sex scenese nasty and uncomfortable, it got about 2% on Rotten Tomatoes. I have blocked it out of my mind I think. All I know is that DH and I laugh regularly about how terrible it was.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock

Jenny McCarthy's 'Dirty Love' Soooooooooooooooooooooo horrible!!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

I'm sure there are way worse films, and it did have it's good points, but I was getting excited to see the damn thing sink and be gone a mere hour and half into Titanic...

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade

PenelopeJane said:
Anything with Jennifer Lopez

Oh dear...I have never met a JLo movie I didn't love. I would never claim them to be high quality, but it's one of my quirks - love her movies, hate her music :D

Seen too many awful movies to list, but I confess some of the movies listed here are ones I actually like, lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results