shape
carat
color
clarity

World of Warcraft Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Anyone out there play WoW and excited about the expansion?
35.gif
5.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
honestly... I am a WoW widow so NO! :razz:
I am sure my hubby will be MIA for a few weeks loving every second of it. I''ll have to come up with some way to feed him... maybe crackers under the office door or a camel pack with Ensure in it...
hehehe! Have fun!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES!!!!!
36.gif

FF and I will be waiting in line for it at midnight!!!!

Can''t wait to start my death knight!
9.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Yes but I won''t be in line at midnight. I''ll pick it up Thursday at lunch time. I think I''ll wait a bit on making a DK... that area will be amazingly crowded.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah other wow players!!! I will be waiting at 12 for the game to hit the shelf.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two sons dying for it to come out.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, I used to work for a software company and they were our sister division - even though I could get all their stuff for free, I still wasn''t interested!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got mine, and I''m installing!!

About 20 people in front of me and FF at Meijer.

Woo hoo!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Woohooo! So we''re not alone!
36.gif
Sorry btw Paula..I think snack packs for survival may definitely be in order, lol. I was surprised by the number of people there.
6.gif
More nerds in my area than I thought. Although I was one of only about 6 females..lol..so many guys. Anyway, enjoy!
36.gif
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
You should move here, Sarah. Blizzard is located about 5 minutes down the road from where I used to work and whenever we''d go to lunch we''d play a game of "Spot the Blizzard Employee". Trust me, they stand out!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOL - I converted to Warhammer and LOVE it.
11.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 9:57:13 AM
Author: EricaR
You should move here, Sarah. Blizzard is located about 5 minutes down the road from where I used to work and whenever we''d go to lunch we''d play a game of ''Spot the Blizzard Employee''. Trust me, they stand out!
LMAO!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2008 2:54:49 PM
Author: PaulaW
honestly... I am a WoW widow so NO! :razz:
I am sure my hubby will be MIA for a few weeks loving every second of it. I''ll have to come up with some way to feed him... maybe crackers under the office door or a camel pack with Ensure in it...
hehehe! Have fun!
*snort* I adopted the, "If you can''t beat them, join them" mentality and now we are looking into getting me my own computer so we can play together, LOL!
11.gif
9.gif

Just put food near his mouse hand. He''ll see it eventually....

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

The game has only been out about 12 hours, and I just saw a 61 Blood Elf Death Knight near Falcon Watch.

How do you go 6 levels that fast?? They must''ve been playing nonstop all night since they installed last night at midnight!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I have a very frustrated hubby on my hands! Apparently, he found out you could by the game before midnight at 7-11s, so he ran out at lunch yesterday and got it. He installed it and was ready to go and after midnight he logged on and hopped on the zeppelin or whatever and then was booted saying that he hadn''t installed the expansion pack yet! That was the news as of this morning, I have no idea what has transpired since then.
Glad to see some of you guys got on okay! Have fun! I''ll be playing guitar hero! :razz:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 12:19:10 PM
Author: elledizzy5
23.gif

The game has only been out about 12 hours, and I just saw a 61 Blood Elf Death Knight near Falcon Watch.

How do you go 6 levels that fast?? They must''ve been playing nonstop all night since they installed last night at midnight!

I bet it was someone in the beta who knew exactly where to go and what to do (and played nonstop since they installed.) :)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
My husband and I got copies today, and he was SOOO stoked. I play a bit, but I am not hardcore like he is.

Turns out, one of his accounts got hacked last night, and it''s the one that has my character on it
7.gif
He''s hoping to get it sorted out, since a GM told him it would be possible if he called the support number, but since the new expansion just came out today the line is busy,busy,busy. He probably won''t get that account running until next week or so. He''s so upset
7.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
damn I miss this game
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results