shape
carat
color
clarity

Workout Thread 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Friday everyone!!!

I went to my circuit training and did a WI....I''m still at that 157-158 range...never changes *sigh*

Guess I''m at my peak?!
2.gif

Hope everyone else is doing well and keeping up with their regimes to the best of their ability!!! Have a great weekend!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I should have gone to yoga yesterday,but I went jogging (mostly walking) at Rice instead b/c I''ve had a stressful week and needed to think. Plus it might be a rainy weekend (thanks Hurricane Dennis) so I figured I should get the sunshine while I Had the chance.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness... I am so happy I decided to check out this forum today--this support group is exactly what I need.

My Goal: I have my first fitting in my bridal gown on July 30th and have not really been watching what I eat or working out since I bought it November. Okay, let''s be honest here, since ever. Since I have such a short period of time and don''t want to do anything dangerous, I am focusing on general cardio in hopes that I''ll lose (a) the most weight there in a short period of time and (2) the most weight from my boobs/tummy (the two areas that could potentially make my dress fitting traumatic--the A-line would hide everything else). After that, I plan on working on my thighs (ick!) and trying to get some muscle definition in my arms so they don''t look too bad in photos. If anyone has any particular suggestions--I''d love the advice because I''ve never really been an athlete and don''t know jack about stuff like this.

What I Did Today: I joined a gym! For the first time (I''ve always had one at school, in my building, etc.)! I ran a little over 3 miles on the elliptical this morning and then rode 5 miles on the stationery bike. I don''t have a huge amount of time to workout because I have crazy hours at my job--so this seemed like a good schedule to get on. I think I''m going to start the "A-Train" this weekend too (Atkins). I did it once before and was super energized because I''m not a marathoner or anything and don''t need that many carbs.

Hope everyone else''s day is going well!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
AchiO- I know how you feel. I stayed at 158 for almost two years...I joined a gym and gained 20lbs of fat..anyway ti is frustrating to be stuck at one weight. Ava and I went 4.3 miles tonight and that felt nice. I am steady at 175 and I swear it is all in stomach. I swear I dont lose some weight by thanksgiving and I just wont go home and instead I will get liposuction for my fat self.
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results