shape
carat
color
clarity

Workout Thread 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Guess i will get it started this today!

Went last night and did my 30 min eliptical interval thing followed by 30 min of walking as a little make up for monday night. I walked at 4.0 at what this machine called a 10 incline for 1 mile... it was tough after that eliptical workout!

Meeting with another trainer tonight... hopefully i wont be as sore as i was last time!

And i discovered another positive improvement last night. I had been noticing that my biceps were toning up, but hadnt really looked at them or anything until last night... HOLY MOLY! I''ve got a cute/sexy little bump going on there! Nothing really big and gross, just enough for people to know im fit and toned... YEA!!! Bring on that sleeveless dress!!!
10.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats NJC! So nice to see those muscles popping.

I''m bad, bad, bad. I went out to dinner last night, had a couple of drinks and ate delicious but bad for me food. Then, I couldn''t get out of bed this morning so no workout. I''m going to try to go tonight, but I''m so bad with evening workouts!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
NJC, THAT''S AWESOME!!!
36.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
njc- great job!!! I want arms like those! guess they won''t come just from lugging big containers of cat litter up the stairs....

ammayer- don''t feel bad, I overslept everyday this week and for the last hour I''ve been thinking about the business dinner I have to go to tomorrow night at my fav Italian restaurant....

I need to workout to reduce some of this stress and so when my wedding day does come I don''t have to wear a mumu!!!

I''m gonna try for tomorrow......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results