shape
carat
color
clarity

Working with Leon Mege long distance??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bill,
We would love to see your wife''s rings. I love Leon Mege''s work, it''s amazing!!!

blkcat

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the info.

He sounds exactly like what I want, someone whose vision you can trust without micro managing. His prices sound really reasonable to me, especially given the level of craftsmanship.

And yes, please post pictures!! I love drooling over them.

thanks again.

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/3/2005 9:57:11 AM
Author: jazmine
I feel confident in his ability to make me a gorgous setting especially because I have found a picture that he can copy exactly.
Can you show us the picture or tell us who''s design he will copy exactly.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2005 6:18:06 AM
Author: mepearl53

Date: 8/3/2005 9:57:11 AM
Author: jazmine
I feel confident in his ability to make me a gorgous setting especially because I have found a picture that he can copy exactly.
Can you show us the picture or tell us who''s design he will copy exactly.
She posted another Leon Mege ring along with this post. I think that is the ring she means he will "copy," which is well within Leon''s rights as it is his own work.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Agreed. I''ve never once heard of Leon copying anyone else''s work, and have heard of him turning down requests to do so dozens of times.

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t yet mastered how to post an image on P''Scope. But thanks to MrsSalvo, the photo of the rings was posted in the "Show Me the Ring" forum. It is a pleasure to deal with Leon on every project I bring him.
Bill

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Leon definately does have his style

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2005 7:14:57 AM
Author: Richard Sherwood
Agreed. I''ve never once heard of Leon copying anyone else''s work, and have heard of him turning down requests to do so dozens of times.
Same here. I have heard a few stories where someone asked Leon to "copy" someone else''s ring and he said "no." He prides himself in the uniqueness of his own custom pieces. Jasmine did post a pic of one of Leon''s own rings that she wants him to make for her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results