shape
carat
color
clarity

wooo look at this baby .....So cute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
your rings look beautiful, and your granddaughter is soooo cute!

Just wondering why did you sent the share prongs ring back to whiteflash? you didn''t like the look?

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Woo! Sorry I never got around to posting more pics......I took them, but my husband has our computer where all the pictures are kept all torn apart rebuilding it. I LOVE your ring with the channel set band! I especially love all 3 personally. :) I have GOT to get that plain knife edge band.........GOTTA HAVE IT! Your granddaughter is adorable!!!!!!!! My son turned one this past week and my daughter turns 3 in another week------they are sooooooooooooo fun at this age!!!!!!!!!!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
She''s sooo cute, Wooo!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooooo, thank you all sooo much! I am really happy with the channel set band. I am soo happy you help me make my decision!!!

The only reason I sent back the 3/4 eternity was it didn''t fit right with my ring... It was much higher than Jenn''s and wasn''t a smooth fit... I think it would be perfect for someone with a 4 prong head :) The quality was TOP KNOTCH :)

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo Jenn5504 I totally understand :) WOOOOO Still post them when you get them.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results