shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo, me too, Elaineh designed WF Tiffany :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
good call on the plain band. that''s one of my favorite looks, much to my husband''s dismay. when i wear my plain band, i wear my diamond one on my left right hand. i think it makes hubby happier...than if i were to not wear the diamond band.
5.gif

that profile is PERFECTION.
18.gif
sigh.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I kept looking at everyones sets and your diamond band is favorte.... That donut makes it a little weird to put other bands against... It doesn''t sit flush like yours... With the plain band not bad but there is a noticable gap with the diamond bands... I am hoping the smaller diamonds help with that.... I went with the 3/4 eternity due to the price but kinda wish I would have done a matching band like yours with the knife edge... i am really matchy matchy....

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Thats a hunka hunka burning...beauty! I love your 6 pointers! I love 3 pointers...4 pointers...it is all good! Just different...but each have their own merits. I would be happy with any of them!

DKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this setting, it looks lovely on your hand WOO. It''s such a classic!! Tell me about the stone Lesely found for your other setting... It looks very pretty!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Woo, very classic! Congrats!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 10:46:24 AM
Author: woobug02
I kept looking at everyones sets and your diamond band is favorte.... That donut makes it a little weird to put other bands against... It doesn''t sit flush like yours... With the plain band not bad but there is a noticable gap with the diamond bands... I am hoping the smaller diamonds help with that.... I went with the 3/4 eternity due to the price but kinda wish I would have done a matching band like yours with the knife edge... i am really matchy matchy....
mine doesn''t sit exatly flush either. i think it''s because a) the 6 prongs and b) the diamond band. i bet ours sit pretty much the same distance wise.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooo it is a 7.5 mm Tourmaline... Once they received my set they all agreed a colored stone would really pop in.... I was little pressed on budget so Lesely suggested the Tourmaline... They had a hard time finding anything larger than a 6mm..... Finally they hit gold and brought in two for me and this was their favorite... Best performer..... I''ve never owned a green stone.... It is really pretty!!! I will take some photos :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo Jcrow your "set" started the entire Knife edge rush on pricescope.... JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Woo I kind of hated to see you take your diamond out of Lynn B''s beautiful setting, but I have to say it all worked great! Your new set looks so pretty and elegant and it takes your stone look huge. And I love the pop of color that the tourmaline adds to the other setting.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ering! I love the knife edge band too! I think 4 pointers will look perfect with your ering! It''ll be fun to mix and match!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new setting, its beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL Woobug, it is like your rings are multiplying! I love the new set, it really does make your diamond look bigger
2.gif
. Really like the green stone too!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow...will you post a photo of your set, so we can be reminded of the details they are talking about in the conversation?

DKS

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful woo. now you can mix and match to your hearts content and still keep the classic look that will never go out of style. great choice!!

elaineh

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!! It''s so BEAUTIFUL! I love your w-bands!
30.gif
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Both rings are beautiful! I think the new setting makes your diamond look huge!!! Nicely done!

Harleigh

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the eye candy! Wow! I am LOOOOVING that set Woo!

And your new Green Tourmaline is rocking your LynnB setting, very unique & I''m loving the green stone too!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 3:17:16 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Jcrow...will you post a photo of your set, so we can be reminded of the details they are talking about in the conversation?
DKS

whoops. sorry i just saw your request. check the bottom of this thread for the beginning of my pics.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. The more I see this setting, the more I want one! It looks great. And I love the green stone reset.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Woo, I love it! Simply beautiful! Enjoy it and wear it in good health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto! Your stone looks gorgeous in the new setting!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Woo have I mentioned how GORGEOUS your new setting looks? and HUGE!!!! Congrats, great choice!

a

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Stunning and classic!!! Your stone looks large and beautiful in this setting, it really highlights it well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results