shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo..I just ordered the WF Sleek Lines Solitaire for my oval

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO can anyone show me pictures of their Whiteflash Sleek Lines Solitare???? I just ordered one for my 2.60ct oval
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I am really excited to get back to a platinum solitare! I would love to see some photos. As always Traci and Vera were on it
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That will be beautiful! I have the Legato Sleek Line solitaire.

khlegato2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one more

Woo, your oval will look amazing in this setting!

khlegato.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
congrats!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
that will be gorgeous!!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Woooo!!! Its going to look amazing, cant wait for those pics!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! That will look stunning once you get it!!! I can''t wait to see the pictures!!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Yay for ovals! It sounds like it will be gorgeous!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you soooo much for the pictures :)

I love this setting soooo much and always have.

How does your ering sit with other bands???? Does you diamond sit nice and high?

Katedid I drool over your uternity and ering......

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Jill S. I love your ring. The 2mm width is just perfect with your stone. Does your ring sit nicely against other bands???

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had this setting for a long time! There are some photos in my upgrade thread...

It sits flush with other bands. The band is very low profile however, under 1.4mm, so it will not match height-wise with any diamond band. That may not bother you! Drove me batty
2.gif
But it is a perfect match for a half round plain band!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Woo - I really do love the 2mm width much better than the 2.5mm. The ring does sit pretty well with other bands, but there is a slight gap which I don't mind. Because of the size of my stone, the basket flares out a little, which is what prevents the bands from sitting flush. I'm not sure if that made sense? What kind of band are you planning to wear with your new solitaire?

ETA...I asked that my stone be set at a medium height. I like it this way, although I still think that the setting is relatively low anyway. I've seen this setting with the stone set pretty low, and that wasn't the look I was going for. I like the stone set a little bit higher, so you may want to specify with WF what you have in mind.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock

dreamer d....help!!! Thank you for posting on my post! Can you tell me the difference in the size of you old SLEEK Lines and this new setting. It looks more substantial. I want to be able to pair my ring with all sorts of stuff and not have it look morfed. You said the old setting kind of bugged you that way.... How about the new setting???

Thank you for your help. WOOOBUG

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you woo!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results