shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo hoo, one year away! and shoe help, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday was exactly one year out from the wedding, our -1 year anniversary. Only 364 days to go! FI and I are so excited about the big day coming up. Hopefully the weather is as amazing as it was here today in MI.

I haven''t been posting here much lately, but today I have a request for assistance for my lovely mother. She found a gorgeous dress while on vacation in South Carolina. After looking at a lot of the MOB dresses from the bridal lines, she was not impressed and wanted to really rock a beautiful dress that made her look her age (55), not matronly. This Tadashi dress is so elegant on her, and the color (smoked pearl) is great with her hair and skin tone. Also, she bought the dress without realizing that her scar from her chemo port will be covered - added bonus!

She''s probably going to wear some simple sparkly drop earrings and a cuff bracelet, but she is getting stuck on shoes. There are lots of metallic gold and silver dress shoes out right now for the holidays, but they don''t go well with this dress. Has anyone seen shoes that will work well with the dress color? I believe she can wear size 8 to 8.5 in most brands. She has high arches, too. She''s looked at strappy sandals but would also be open to other styles. I''m not sure on what she wants to spend. Let''s say $200 max budget to be safe.

Thanks so much in advance! We appreciate your help.

1.gif

momsMOBgown.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heel height?

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, those are gorgeous, Miya! Thanks for the link.

Freke, approximately 3". I am guessing from when she had this gown on. It''s floor length and does not need hemming.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Simple gold strappys with bling Link

Very simple gold strappys Link

Really nice lighter gold Link

I think these would look INCREDIBLE with that dress!!!!!!!! My favorite out of the bunch Link

Very pretty Link

Lovely Stewarts Link

These are really nice too...they kind of match the color of the model''s shoe Link

Very pretty with some bling Link

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, princessplease! I forwarded these links to my mother for her to look at soon.
emteeth.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome! I hope she finds something she likes. If not, let us know, and I''ll be happy to go out on the prowl again
27.gif
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results