shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo got it :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Yea Woobug02!!!! I''m so glad you finally have all of your rings! Your new shared prong band is beautiful. Sounds like I''m the excpetion here, buy I like the shared prong with the e-ring and the knife edge band......with the shared prong closest to you and knife edge between. I don''t know how to tell is it''s too big by the pics, excpet the shared prong seems to be sitting a little sideways in some pics which makes me wonder if it''s a bit big? The feel of a shared prong was definately odd to me at first and now I don''t even notice it.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Jenn, please tell me about your eternity band..... It sits so nice up against your ering...

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I am very pleased and surprised at how well mine sit together. I just lucked out, didn''t really do anything to make it happen. Are your rings the same size? Both of mine are a 4.75. The rings I had before that did NOT sit well together were a 4.5 and a 5 and that was part of the problem. There was also just a lot more metal on the BN eternity band than on this SP band it seems.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Of course, you know, I do love all your different bands. So nice to have options. Your channel set looks really nice with your ring. What are the size of those stones and carat total for that ring? The proportions look perfect.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
9 pters..... Thank you so much!!!! I am liking the channel set best ..... oh no....

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Woo, I think the channel set band looks great with the ring. Really. And of coarse the knife edge band looks awesome, too. ...............I can NOT believe I''m about to say this........but maybe you don''t even need the shared prong????
28.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woo, did you get the stock "diamonds for an eternity"? Also remember that I got full eternity--yours is 3/4 right? If I''d gotten the stock full eternity, I would probably have saved a few hundred dollars. I was just worried that 1) the stones would be too big and overpowering (which they wouldn''t have) and 2) that it would sit too high and would be more "prickly" b/t my fingers (not sure if that would have been the case or not).

I think my band is the perfect mix of the blingy sparkle I love from a shared prong plus the added safety and security of a bead set or channel set (since the girdles are protected with a little more metal on the sides). But wow, I still LOVE the diamonds for an eternity band and if I could change anything, it would be to have the almost-4 pointers instead of the 3 pointers. I don''t know why (if that''s what you got), they couldn''t file those prongs down more smooth for you. But I''m no jeweler, so don''t listen to me! :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I am going to contact Lesely :) Yours looks really smooth... Like Jenn''s

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Yes stock band
face20.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Tell what you think but I think I jut need to have it sized down...

Picture 876.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
see how much bigger it is
7.gif
I''m not losing my mind

Picture 873.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh yeah, it''s WAY bigger! What size are both rings? When you asked if it was too big, I thought you meant were the stones too big. Sorry!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo

Picture 875.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
band big gap

Picture 8619.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The new band looks fabulous with your other rings Woo, but it does indeed look bigger than your engagement ring.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
ering much tighter.... I think diamond band needs sized smaller.

Picture 872.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 2:23:20 PM
Author: woobug02
Thanks Sneely.... How do your rings sit so close together... mine wont... That's wonder if I should have it sized down some... Can you show pictures of yours from the side... :)
Haha...Sneely. That cracked me up.
9.gif
I'll see if I can find a picture of my rings together for you.

I think you need to get it sized down. It looks like it would be fine if the band was a bit lower.

What size are your rings?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
They are all sized at 5.25 just incase I swell.... I am really about a 5 but hate them to feel tight.... I think my new band is 5.5 or bigger
7.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo,
Here''s an idea. Get a piece of paper and a piece of wax paper. Trace the inside of one ring onto one and one ring onto another ... then either see if they line up or cut the wax paper circle out & see how it compares to the white paper one.

Since the shared prong band has what is essentially a sizing bar in the back, it''s possible they could just nip it in a little, or laser it or whatever they do.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 10:02:11 AM
Tell me which way looks better... All three... Diamond band behind or in between...
I like the diamond bands on the outside. Like here''s my wedding band.... here''s my engagement ring.... and here is my annivesary band.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
woo, if you go about half way down on this page, there''s a side view of my rings. This was taken awhile ago. Since then that prong has flattened out a little on the bottom and there''s hardly a gap in between my rings.

Have you tired lining up your rings off your finger? Does the band look a lot bigger than your ering?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Slnee wooooooooooo.....where did you get your band??? It looks really low !!!! I love it... What size are the diamonds?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
are either of your bands (e-ring or shared prong) tapered?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow tell what tapered means... I''m not sure

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 4:52:42 PM
Slnee wooooooooooo.....where did you get your band??? It looks really low !!!! I love it... What size are the diamonds?
Thanks! I have 3 pointers and it''s from WF.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Snlee did you have custom made??

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
meaning the band isn''t the same width all the way through. is your band thicker where the diamond is and thins as it makes it''s way around to the bottom inside your palm?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Sorry....no they are the same all the way around....
7.gif
I think it maybe to big and so it is really uncomfortable and sits almost as high as my ering... I went back to your pictures and yours sits nice and low... Soooo pretty... This style may be to high for my setting
7.gif
BOOOO HOOOO maybe they can lower it for me..

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 5:15:37 PM
7.gif
I think it maybe to big and so it is really uncomfortable and sits almost as high as my ering... I went back to your pictures and yours sits nice and low... Soooo pretty... This style may be to high for my setting
7.gif
mine aren''t tapered either. i was just curious to know if the wf tiffany redesign had a tapered band or not. i **think** it works better/flusher for it not to be tapered when put with a shared prong band?

i''d do as deco suggested and draw out the two bands & see if they are indeed the same finger size. that would make a difference in the way it sits too it seems.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 5:15:37 PM
7.gif
7.gif
Well I am sure they will be able to fix it/remake it so that it fits perfectly! Once it fits right it will be stunning! WF will make it right i''m sure :)

Enjoy it! It is (and will be) the perfect compliment to your solitaire. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results