shape
carat
color
clarity

Wonderful Experience with Mark Turnowski of ERD

mhydock

Rough_Rock
My fiance, Michael, and I would like to thank Mark Turnowski for a wonderful experience at Engagement Rings Direct. Aside from having a wonderful personality, Mark was very attentive to our wish list and truly wasn't happy until we were happy.

My fiance and I were in the market for a 1.0-1.5 carat Emerald cut diamond with excellent stats and wanted to fashion it the same as a Kwiat setting I was coveting (Emerald stone with 2 trapezoid diamonds on either side.) When we first met Mark, he gave us a very informative tutorial about what to look for in an Emerald cut and then showed us about 6 diamonds within our criteria and budget. Once we found "the one," Mark sent us a virtual rendition of what the ring would look like. Mark was very receptive to the minimal changes that I wanted to make to his "sketch." We then met him a second time to view and try on the mold and discuss the final process.

When the ring was finished, it completely exceeded my expectations! The ring is so beautiful and it is exactly how I imagined it!

Thank you so much, Mark, for your time, patience and skill! I cannot wait to purchase our wedding bands from ERD!

Ring stats:

Measurements: 7.28 x 5.02 x 3.54 mm
Carat Weight: 1.30
Color Grade: E
Clarity Grade: VVS2

Finish
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
photo__3__8.jpg
_11143.jpg
photo__1__11.jpg photo__4__5.jpg

GracieLee

Rough_Rock
I wasn't on PS in October so maybe others have commented on your gorgeous ring in another section. It's beautiful! What kind of wedding bands are you thinking of getting?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, and good to read another positive feedback about ERD.

DK :love:

mhydock

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I'm going to go with a round eternity band. I was going back and forth about square vs. round, but ERD suggested round cut would be best. My ring size is very tiny (2.5!) so square cut with my engagement ring would be too bulky/heavy for me.

GracieLee

Rough_Rock
I can't wait to see the finished rings together. Your engagement ring looks gorgeous on your tiny finger and I'm certain you're receiving multiple compliments. I went with a round diamond although I secretly covet emerald cuts. :)

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, beautiful! I was just thinking how nicely the three stone looked on you and then read you are a size 2.5--really great finger coverage! Lucky you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results