shape
carat
color
clarity

Winter''s coming... *needed* new ear warming studs! (1.47 tcw)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lynn I love those. They are beautiful on your ears and sooooooooooooooooo sparkly!!!!!!

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn, those are SOOOOOO pretty. I want some. Enjoy yours; they can''t but help keep you warm.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2007 8:34:46 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 11/7/2007 8:18:53 PM
Author: Lynn B
Another...

ETA: I don''t think ears were made to be magnified like this!!!
23.gif
It''s a little... unnerving!!!
9.gif
Oh, I don''t know about ''unnerving''...just a little ''ear-ie''. Hehehe. Bad pun, sorry.

I love these Lynn...I am jealous. Now that I''ve settled down with my husband, I find myself thinking I could use some STUDS in my life!
LMAO! Too funny, TravelingGal!

Lynn...those new rocks are gorgeous! I loved your thread title...it''s just perfect! I do hate to have cold ears, you know!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn I DEFINITELY need a pair of those earmuffs. STAT.
3.gif

I am just swooning over here!!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have tiny lobes lady... that''s some STUNNING lobe coverage. WOW they are gorgeous. Wear them in the best of health!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
ZOWIE!! Sparkly and definitely great lobe coverage. Awesome size and I love how fiery they are.
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la! Those look MARVELOUS!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn they are stunning!!! I am officially jealous. I am not supposed to covet my neighbours possesions. Now I have to go repent!!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey Lynn! Those are officially outrageous and they couldn't be more perfectly matched if you tried! I would vote they would keep your chilly earlobes fairly snug anyway....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Do you have to live in a cold snowy region to deserve a pair of those???
28.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! So the martini stud, is that what makes them look like they are just lying on your ear? That looks so much better than the typical stud. Hmm...new options lol.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn, they''re just killer!!
30.gif
And yes, you have small lobes, no fair.
11.gif

Love em! Enjoy!!

And thanks for that excellent comparison pic.
36.gif

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
It''s pretty frost here this morning. It''s a good thing you got those new ear warmers!!
25.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
WOWZAH! Those are magnificent!! I''m so happy for you and your heart/ear warmers. My heart is flush just looking at them!!!

I *REALLY* want a pair of diamond studs. I''m going to be looking into a pair of .4 - .5ct for now...and then work my way up to those MAGNIFICO upgrades
30.gif

My eyes are popping out of my head with lust after ALL of your studs -even baby bling!!!
36.gif

Congrats x 1000!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are fabulous Lynn.....

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 8:49:48 AM
Author: MoonWater
Gorgeous! So the martini stud, is that what makes them look like they are just lying on your ear? That looks so much better than the typical stud. Hmm...new options lol.
MW,
Yes, that''s the "look" of the 3-prong martini setting, isn''t it wonderful? It looks like they are floating on your ear... and NO DROOPING!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Scrumptious!!! They look great on you lynn, big and gorgeous! They must be ear disco ball sparklers in person!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn,

I LIKE your style! I love everything you have. Great taste!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone! You sure know how to make a girl''s day!!! xoxoxo

I wore my hair in a little different style today... um... did you guess TUCKED BEHIND BOTH EARS?! Yup! And it was *FUN*! I don''t think anyone at work really *noticed*
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
(I haven''t said anything about the upgrade) - but I smiled every time I caught a glimpse of them in the mirror! They really are little firecrackers!
30.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous earrings.

Last night was the first night it got around freezing here......hmmmm.....I wonder.......

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, stunning for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

You picked two winners there! Enjoy!!

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Those are so nice on you. Congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love them! And I love the comparison picture!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, they are spectacular! Enjoy them in good health.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
YAY, Lynn!!! They''re gorgeous and HUGE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Those are completely YUMMO

now I definitely know I want a pair of pretties for ears for Christmas
25.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 4:18:47 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 11/8/2007 8:49:48 AM
Author: MoonWater
MW,
Yes, that''s the ''look'' of the 3-prong martini setting, isn''t it wonderful? It looks like they are floating on your ear... and NO DROOPING!
36.gif
Aha! So I really need to get these. I have some fake studs because I wanted to see if I''d like them and the drooping was annoying.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW, those are AmAzInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m sooooooooooo jealous, I just LOVE them! K''s...........gotta love THAT! They look insanely stunning on you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Woweee! They''re stunning! LOVE them!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
so what are you going to do with the first pairs of studs? They''re so much alike! (at least to me!! - I''d be wanting to get all different shapes each time so I''d still wear the old pairs because they''d be different). They''re just beautiful (and huge! I have friends who have engagement rings with smaller stones than your earrings - ha!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results