shape
carat
color
clarity

Wino Wednesday!! and some other stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
We went with my parents to buy the wedding wine tonight, I''ve never seen a number that big for a wine purchase!
22.gif
6.gif
22.gif
We got some good stuff though, 2 whites and 3 reds, amazing wines all under $15 each. Mmm mmm, I love me some good wine!
18.gif

I also got my RD dress back from being altered, yay! It''s about 6 inches shorter, and I''m totally feeling a ''50s vibe from it now...I feel like I need a big red hair flower.
9.gif
Not bad for $15 worth of alterations, eh?
31.gif

sunnyrddress.JPG

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunny!!!!! that dress is AH-MAZING!!!! I love the shorter version here - you look completely lovely. Yay for wine and a new dress too
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thanks violet!! The tea length made me look like a stump. Hahaha see, I DO have legs!!
9.gif
Okay the wine may be talking a lil bit...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Here''s me ''n my boy princess, Trooper. Since this thread has no point, I''ll keep with that theme.
3.gif
He''s just cute.

mommyandtroopie.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmmmm.....stump is not a word i would ever connect with you dear, but you do have some rockin'' legs! and i love that kitty cat...he''s adoreable
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I think you would disagree if you saw THIS!!

IMGP1268rr.JPG

OH I love it shorter! You look great in it!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/1/2009 1:01:28 AM
Author: sunnyd
I think you would disagree if you saw THIS!!
Well.....i did see that, when you ordered it, and i wouldn''t have ever said this but....it really does look so much better shorter! Not that it wasn''t so pretty before, but you are right. It is so much more flattering now that it''s shorter! i love it
30.gif

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Sunny,
I love the dress. And the cat. And ''wino-Wednesday''. Please don''t be upset if I borrow it. Its sounds so nice right before ''champagne Thursday''. now to incorporate the rest of the days into my wine dependence. hm? Malbec Mondays? Tavel Tuesdays?
I think this has potential!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! I love it shorter!

So...what shoes are you going to wear with it? The ones you have on in the pic?

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i luuuuuuuuuuuuurve wino wednesday!!!!! fun fun fun!!

sounds like you''ve got some good choices, good wines (and if they aren''t...who cares. people will be drunk). and that dress is just so stinking cute!! i agree- shortening it was totally the way to go. who seriously can pull of a dress that hits that low??? beats the hell out of me!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
a. I LOVE that dress, super cute!
b. Which wines did you choose? I love a good wine suggestion!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunny, you are so friggin'' cute! The dress does look amazing shorter, you''re totally rocking it!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is super cute and it looks great on you, but I love love love your shoes! Adorable.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 2:07:28 AM
Author: sugarjo
Sunny,
I love the dress. And the cat. And ''wino-Wednesday''. Please don''t be upset if I borrow it. Its sounds so nice right before ''champagne Thursday''. now to incorporate the rest of the days into my wine dependence. hm? Malbec Mondays? Tavel Tuesdays?
I think this has potential!
My dad has martini Mondays.
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 9:50:58 AM
Author: charbie
i luuuuuuuuuuuuurve wino wednesday!!!!! fun fun fun!!

sounds like you''ve got some good choices, good wines (and if they aren''t...who cares. people will be drunk). and that dress is just so stinking cute!! i agree- shortening it was totally the way to go. who seriously can pull of a dress that hits that low??? beats the hell out of me!
I know, right!! The 6.5'' model, that''s who. She looked great in it. LOL!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 2:17:14 AM
Author: FrekeChild
OMG! I love it shorter!

So...what shoes are you going to wear with it? The ones you have on in the pic?
That''s what I was thinking, they''re also my wedding shoes...I was also thinking they might be a smidge short in the heel.
40.gif
But whenever I think that, I remember how poor I am and can''t afford more shoes.

I do love these though I wouldn''t last more than 30 minutes in them. Haha!

If you feel like searching for any bright colored shoe under $30 though, I might be convinced to buy them.
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adorable dress! And cat! Hehe, is the cat invited to the wedding?

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
SOOOO much better shorter!! The longer length was really hiding half of your body. Are you short? I mean who was that dress made for, someone who was over 6"!?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 12:59:44 PM
Author: MagsyMay
SOOOO much better shorter!! The longer length was really hiding half of your body. Are you short? I mean who was that dress made for, someone who was over 6''!?
Not really! 5''4.75"! It''s a horrible length originally.
14.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome dress!!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I do need something to do during class....

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 1:37:00 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Well, I do need something to do during class....
31.gif

Yeah...looking at the pics, I definitely need a 3" heel. I look cankle-y. Doesn't have to be red though. I doubt I'd need 2 pairs of red shoes in my life.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hot dress, lady!
31.gif

You can be my wife too!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 2:36:10 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Hot dress, lady!
31.gif

You can be my wife too!
LOL! Thanks Elle. Until November, I''m still accepting offers.
3.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Love love LOVE your RD dress!

We do Wine Down Wednesdays here! Its an event at a local wine bar that offers $10 bottomless glasses of wine. They have one white and one red featured for two hours. Most of my grad office goes every week. Actually, last night I used a $100 referral check from Whiteflash to treat everyone because I referred a guy in my office to WF to purchase his FI''s engagement ring.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any particular style of shoe?

You know, I just realized that it''s a similar outline to the dress I just bought. Seeing as how I''m 5''2, I''ll probably get it altered too....

looking for shoes...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 2:57:53 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 10/1/2009 2:36:10 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Hot dress, lady!
31.gif

You can be my wife too!
LOL! Thanks Elle. Until November, I''m still accepting offers.
3.gif
Hahaha.. well I only have 9 days to close the deal, then I''m off the market for good!
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Thanks Freke! How could I forget the Luichinys! I love those shoes. I''m a 7, so the red is available. Damn, but would that make my legs look even shorter...
39.gif

Thank you for looking.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results