shape
carat
color
clarity

Window Treatments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Burk. I keep meaning to take a better picture, but everytime I think about it, the sun is shining in so much that I can''t get a good shot. I need to wait til night.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I got my kitchen window treatments from JC penny but ended up sewing them a bit to modify them. I shopped around a lot and could not beat the jc penny sale price.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 2:59:59 PM
Author: asscherisme
I got my kitchen window treatments from JC penny but ended up sewing them a bit to modify them. I shopped around a lot and could not beat the jc penny sale price.
They have a really great selection, I was surprised at how many they had and really great prices too!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I got my kitchen window treatment from JC Penney''s a few years ago and they are Waverly''s. I haven''t seen much in Penney'' s though that I like anymore.

There is one website whose prices are quite good. you can either type: www.decoratetoday.com or www.americanblinds.com. We ordered custom pleated shades for the entire house from them when we moved in for about a total of $1800.00 and the exact same custom shades in a local retail store, like Sears, went for over $3000.00. We just got new custom made Bali double diamond cell pleated shades for the kitchen - 2 double windows each window is 39 1/4 wide and 68 1/2 in high. It is cordless and the shades split down the middle so I can raise one shade up at a time. Both shades came to $550.00. Store price would have been around $1100.0 for both.An approx 50% savings plus no shipping or sales tax.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add that that on-line store also has curtains, drapes, wallpaper and more at a great price!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results